[SA]Deji's Fun Mod! 0.7 BETA

Deji

DFM05BETA1.png

Picture by me!

This is fun... I spent 3 hours playing. Err, I mean testing this... Dancing has never been so much fun and quite a few updates are planned for the next version...

Old Preview: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9G0orFS01M

New Preview (0.3): http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxFx9M8UNo

Download + Additional info on GTAG.co.nr: Deji's Fun Mod 0.7 BETA

Download on TGTAP: Deji's Fun Mod 0.7 BETA

(Warning: Errors on 0.7 BETA, use the 0.5 BETA :))

There is more information on the first links download page ;)

This is my first advanced main.scm mod! COMMENTS PLEEAASEE! :thumbsup:

Edited by Deji

On the next update I am adding the following:

-Rapping: Make CJ Rap with his own voice!

-Music: Press a button to listen to music on foot. (Similar to MP3 player idea)

Any ideas of things to add would be appreciated. I may not be able to make them, but I will try ;)

Edited by Deji

Seriously! You could at least tell me when my mod is broken! :P Thanks to lscarl from my forum for telling me though :D

Fixed Update uploaded... How nubish of me to forget to define the thread :o

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/4/15/186...20Mod%200.3.zip

Yo Deji!

Your mod looks really cool!

Unfortunately i cant install it correctly, i dont know where to place the Source file.

I place all the files in data/script folder but it doesnt work. :(

Help me to play please and keep it up! :thumbsup:

Yo Deji!

Your mod looks really cool!

Unfortunately i cant install it correctly, i dont know where to place the Source file.

I place all the files in data/script folder but it doesnt work. :(

Help me to play please and keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks... The source.txt you can just ignore unless you have other mission or main.scm mods installed. Just extract script.IMG and main.scm files to the data/script folder and replace the old files. MAKE BACKUPS! ;)

If you do have mods you don't wanna loose then it's alot more complicated and requires more knowledge of main.scm - Check THIS LINK and search for "2. Adding Mission Mods" and read that part.

Also, one final note is that the american.gxt needed to work some things is not included with the main mod. So, here it is: american.gxt

Yes, I will remember to add it in future versions >.<

Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna have to forget the Rapping CJ and 'Activate Voice' ideas :( I've not been able to find any Maylay acapellas and the sound archives are REALLY hard to search through. Trying to find which voice is which would involve going through them 1 by 1 which takes at least 2 minutes per try...

However, I have managed to add a pissing sound effect to the pissing function xD I'm also working on: Driveby as Passenger and Heli Magnet reattached!

As usual, any ideas are completely welcomed :)

Use the fucking edit button, if nobody else is interested in your mod and not posting, then don't bump it up 5 times in a row. Seriously.

I'm not bumping... And the rules clearly specify that if the message is of use or important then you can post. Not my fault if no one on this forum is posting here...

By the way I just heard from one of my forum members that the drive-by mode is crashing the game. I will update it ASAP with a working version and I reccommend not downloading for now... The passenger and taxi features are working well but pressing 'Y' in a car will crash your game, so don't download for now...

You are bumping. And don't give me the rules crap, double / triple / quadruple / pentruple posting is not allowed. The bumping rule only counts if it's after a long period, but the OP's question isn't answered, other questions un-answered and if there is/ was sufficient interest in the topic. Just edit your posts in future.

• 3 months later...