New Sig

TOXIC

^lolz

the best sig from you so far, but the lacking borders :/

As always, lol. It has a border. Actually, the ones that suit are black and white. You won't be able to see either of them, because of the forum color. Anyways, I'll try putting on a border which is visible on here.

Keep comments coming !

Is really nice. With the textures that you did on the filters especially. Made it all look exact, which is what sometimes I fuck up on. :P

The "Toxic" writing is nice. The swirls are nice too. Originally whenever I add vector brushes to my sig, it's really hard where to place it because of the different brushes their are and their sizes, but with that, it's pretty simple placing swirls everywhere. I always love the dark/dull theme when it comes to GFX (Which seriously, I have to move away from :P), it's also good that their aren't any other colours on their or it would just mess up. The border, well, I'm not really a big fan on, since you used gradient stroke rather than a normal stroke, but it seems fine since their are other colours inside which are near the same as the colour of the gradient stroke.

So nice work Toxic, you've overgrown in GFX, and you're heading into the right direction, keep it up.