gtaforums.com

macorules94

i just got randomedly banned coz one stupid mod called Waddy thought that i made another account to use while i was temp banned!

he doesnt wanna believe that the other accounts join date was before i got temp banned.

So now every new account i make, he bans!

So now im gonna spend much more time here :coolthumbup:

I don't get it why every time one of you guys get banned from GtaF you feel it necessary to discuss over here, Expect a pat on the back?

because it puts an extra bad thing to thier name? so we can explain what a bunch of nubs they are?,

i don't know :lolbounce: we shud make a 'banned from GTAF club' rofl

Edited by claude-5

I really don't get it. Why do banned members from GTAF post here about their troubles? I mean, yes, you got banned, so most likely they banned you for something you've done against their rules. I see that GTAF have strict tolerance and shit like that. But telling other sites like us isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Oh and temp ban means you've been suspended for a few days until you can post again, why the hell did you have to make another account for? If you knew that you were temp banned, why would you make another account for? So really, this could of been totally avoidable if you never made other accounts. The mod at GTAF would've realized that banning you was a mistake.

So really, if we were to suspend you or temp ban you, would you create an account again? Cause then you would be going through the same thing you went through in GTAF.