What do you rate my signiture ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate my signiture ?

• 1-2 : Terrible
    • 3-4 : Poor
    • 5-6 : Average
    • 7-8 : good
    • 9-10 : perfect

<b><span style=\\'font-family:Impact\\'><span style=\\'color:red\\'><span style=\\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\\'>I used to be a noob who thought he could flame and pwn people i know now i cannot flame and in the future will not bother flaming , spas or bryzed, I am

sorry, i want to make amends, I was a noob i am sorry could you please forgive me ? , remember , i changed my username because i want to be a good person, please delete the posts where i flamed byrzed I did not flame spas the great because he will pwn me so bad that i might admit defeat i am so sorry i would even sacrifice all my money for forgiveness </span></span></span></b>

Am I the only one seeing this?

i'm not going to bother rating it anyway.

<b><span style=\\'font-family:Impact\\'><span style=\\'color:red\\'><span style=\\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\\'>I used to be a noob who thought he could flame and pwn people i know now i cannot flame and in the future will not bother flaming , spas or bryzed, I am

sorry, i want to make amends, I was a noob i am sorry could you please forgive me ? , remember , i changed my username because i want to be a good person, please delete the posts where i flamed byrzed I did not flame spas the great because he will pwn me so bad that i might admit defeat i am so sorry i would even sacrifice all my money for forgiveness </span></span></span></b>

i'm not going to bother rating it anyway.

Yeh it's just a bunch of writing, doesn't apply to me.

No, I see that too.