What do I do with the money?

arcbar

:D Well, I've grown rather fond of running around with a live grenade in my hand, especially at the top of Rotterdam Tower, in the hospital and around police officers. I can't seem to use a bazooka to get me to higher ground though, I can do it online but not 1 player.

If you think about it it makes sense that there is little to spend the money on. It's the first game in the new generation of GTA. It's the same way in III you end up with an over abundance of cash and have nothing to use it for other than weapons and if you get wasted or busted. It was then in Vice City where you were able to buy safehouses and businesses. The next game released for PS3 and 360 will have all those things. They have to hold back in the first one so they have something to make the next one better. I mean even what little you do have to spend your money on in IV is still really limited. I mean I expected there to be a bit bigger selection of weapons and clothing to choose from. Only two different types of weapon per slot?? No silenced postol??? Come on! And has anyone else noticed that there is not a single short sleeved shirt Niko can wear. Not really that important I know but still a tad bit peculiar.

Edited by rosenberg