where can i get a sa for pc

trest

Gamestop. Walmart removed their PC Gaming section from their stores I think and the Target in my town has a very small selection of games. Never heard of babbages.

But there are other ways of getting it without going to the store. If you have access to a credit card you can get it on steam

or http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-And...2659&sr=8-1

Also other ways to get it online for free but that is illegal.

Edited by Shortbus

cool thanx for the info i cant remember if the walmart took away their pc game section (havent gone in about a month now)

target has a small section or had i havent been their in about 4 or 5 months

and gamestop should have it even if it is small they have alot of games their

cool thanx for the info i cant remember if the walmart took away their pc game section (havent gone in about a month now)

target has a small section or had i havent been their in about 4 or 5 months

and gamestop should have it even if it is small they have alot of games their

I got my PC version from WalMart just under $10 and I purchased a slightly used copy at GameStop a few years back for my Xbox $40. I think you get free shipping to the store from WalMart website. As long as they have it they will toss it on a truck to arrive at your local store and they email you and you send any adult in to pick it up. :sick: Yes still sick as a dog... I don't know which end runs better.

BTW I just called my local WalMart and they are currently out of stock.

I got my PC version from WalMart just under $10 and I purchased a slightly used copy at GameStop a few years back for my Xbox $40. I think you get free shipping to the store from WalMart website. As long as they have it they will toss it on a truck to arrive at your local store and they email you and you send any adult in to pick it up. :sick: Yes still sick as a dog... I don't know which end runs better.

BTW I just called my local WalMart and they are currently out of stock.

my WalMart has TONS of PC GTASA games

so where i live, its no problem getting one