Cleo

Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

I downloaded cleo3 to install a super cool mod (install a neon to only 1 car) and i have a question because the cleo3 readme wasnt so helpful, so heres the question: when i replace vobrisFile.dll w/ the cleo one, it says gtasa.exe has stoped working when i hit "Play GTASA" and when i dont replace it, the cleo mod doesnt work, so, is there any way to fix this?

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mI2kHMVpv1s&...feature=related

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

Well 1st, Uninstall the mod and replace any backups... Then load GTA: SA until it get's to the menu...

1. If in the bottom corner it has numbers... Google 'GTASA Downgrader' and downgrade your gta copy to v1.0 If it has no numbers, proceed to #2...

2. Exit SA and try reinstalling the mod again. Make sure everything is copied and if required... Download 'Sanny Builder' and load it. Then look at the bottom corner to see if 'CLEO' has a green box around it. If not, CLEO didn't install properly.

Hope this helps...

Well 1st, Uninstall the mod and replace any backups... Then load GTA: SA until it get's to the menu...

1. If in the bottom corner it has numbers... Google 'GTASA Downgrader' and downgrade your gta copy to v1.0 If it has no numbers, proceed to #2...

2. Exit SA and try reinstalling the mod again. Make sure everything is copied and if required... Download 'Sanny Builder' and load it. Then look at the bottom corner to see if 'CLEO' has a green box around it. If not, CLEO didn't install properly.

Hope this helps...

thanks, it worked :worship: ALL HAIL Deji!! :worship:

Hope this helps...

:D Glad... Which part worked?

Hope this helps...

:D Glad... Which part worked?

well, it works fine now but before, the vobrisfile thing had me tearing my hair out(not really,)

• 1 month later...
Hi when I get half threw loading gta it says theres a problem and closes but when I delete cleo ASI it works but my mod isn't there. Can you help me.

IF you properly downgraded, and Sanny Builder shows you have Cleo installed then it should work. But I am guessing you might be running Vista. If you are you will have to talk to someone running Vista, I am using XP. The Vista deals with files differently by putting them in a virtual folder. I think Butters told me that you must install GTA to the desktop instead of the program files.

JAB B)

BTW I hear MS is making a new OS called Mohave. >.<

I'm using windows xp media edition which may be the problem so I'll try it on one of may other computers tomorrow. What about installing gta on desktop.

One of the people on the forum told me that when you are running Vista, about the only way to edit your files is installing it directly to the desktop and not the default C:\Program Files because it protects the programs area by reading and writing to a virtual file area. I guess the desktop is not protect as such. I am unaware of any XP problems like that.

JAB B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...