Need help fixing BIG bug Problem

synias

I don't even know where the problem is but for some reason when ever i try to do the OG Loc beach misson or go to the club the directional icons that are normally shown to durring the misson do not appear so i can't complete mission. does anyone have any ideas on what needs to be fixed. I play V2.0 with the down grade patch to V1.0 with only car mods installed.

I don't even know where the problem is but for some reason when ever i try to do the OG Loc beach misson or go to the club the directional icons that are normally shown to durring the misson do not appear so i can't complete mission. does anyone have any ideas on what needs to be fixed. I play V2.0 with the down grade patch to V1.0 with only car mods installed.

Hmm.

Perhaps a modification "secretly" changed or removed them without your knowledge? <_<

Hmm.

Perhaps a modification "secretly" changed or removed them without your knowledge? <_<

some mods do "secretly" remove little bits of code for it to work >.<

• 5 months later...