SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!

aceofmadness

:bashhead: :bashhead: i feel like an idiot!

i recently installed san andres mod installer from gta place, installed a Ram truck mod, a gtr-34 mod, and an aston martin mod. tried to play the game, it got to the main load screen, got about half way across the bar at the bottom, then wouldn't load any more. i then hit alt-ctrl-delete, uninstalled all the mods and tried again, and it did the same thing!!! :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: some help would be greatly appreciated, i've got a 4 hour flight tomorrow and would like to play on the plane

i recently installed san andres mod installer from gta place, installed a Ram truck mod, a gtr-34 mod, and an aston martin mod. tried to play the game, it got to the main load screen, got about half way across the bar at the bottom, then wouldn't load any more. i then hit alt-ctrl-delete, uninstalled all the mods and tried again, and it did the same thing!!! :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: some help would be greatly appreciated, i've got a 4 hour flight tomorrow and would like to play on the plane

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

i ve tried with out much luck same thing happens

i didnt pirate the damn game, i bought it from walmart! its version 2.0 and wont down grade...

can any one besides that guy help me?

well maybe the car(s) files are corrupted,try uninstalling 1 car, etc.

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

nothing is working, every single car mod i download does the same thing. i also tried to install a speedometer and the game runs but the speedo doesn't show up.

is there something im doing wrong? i mean this seems straight foward, so why is it so damn complicated?

Well since the downgrader randomly doesn't work for your comp... What are you running? PC, MAC, Linux? And what version on GTASA do you have?

hey if i use txd workshop 4.0 kan i install winter mod from that???

Yes, you will see the TDX in the left column highlight the TDX file you need to replace.

After directly above is an Action button I would suggest you export the original first then use replace to overwrite the TDX. As I said in the tutorial, the filenames will be a challenge to find because there is no order to them. This program could use a search engine but I doubt one will be added.

Enjoy modding!

JAB B)

• 5 months later...
i actually had to get a patch from a different site, but now i have a different problem. i sownloaded the mustang gt mod and installed it, and that worked. i installed a bunch of different ones, but they do not show up. there is almost no traffic on the road. why did this happen?

First uninstall game (make sure all files are deleted +temp folders), then reinstall, install V1 to downgrade. If you dont have a crack version you shouldn't have any issues. You could always try SAMI to install your car mods and other mods.