MGS 5

MrLlamaLlama

Ah... Oh.

Well, wouldn't trust the source for the time being, but they did mention this could be the last of Metal Gear Solid. Although they said that it finished there, I wouldn't mind if they came up with one more instalment.

This could most likely be a remake of the other series, like Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

MGS4 wasn't the last MGS, just the end of the Snake saga. :( There was a part in MGS4 slightly confirming MGS5 and 6 simply saying "Under Construction". I think MGS5 will be good but it's not fair on me since MGS4 was the only MGS game I played with Snake in it so moving on to an entirely different main character will be hard or me as I didn't really get to know Snake that well.

MGS4 wasn't the last MGS, just the end of the Snake saga. :( There was a part in MGS4 slightly confirming MGS5 and 6 simply saying "Under Construction". I think MGS5 will be good but it's not fair on me since MGS4 was the only MGS game I played with Snake in it so moving on to an entirely different main character will be hard or me as I didn't really get to know Snake that well.

If they kept with Snake adventures the next game would probably be shit.

I think he will come back (Kojima not Payton) maybe not for MGS5 but for some MGS.

I think maybe Kojima needs to let the team fly, he basically ""raised"" them and he needs to atleast give them a chance to make something new. MGS needs a new start, Kojima leaving may just be the break. Or, MGS5 can be shit.

Rumours about MGS5 are that you'll play as Liquid Snake, when he was in the S.A.S. It could be in the Gulf War, or another place altogether. That's what I heard or read somewhere, apologies that I can't find the link. I'm a huge MGS fan, so I don't mind either way, as long as it's good to play.

EDIT: Found this on the MGS Wiki:

Liquid was raised in the UK shortly after birth and was the youngest person to serve in the Special Air Service, at only 18 years old. During the Gulf War in Iraq, he was assigned to track down and destroy mobile Scud missiles. In truth, he infiltrated the Middle East as a sleeper agent for the British SIS, but was taken prisoner by Iraqi forces and held captive as POW until 1994, when he was rescued by the U.S. Government.

It sounds plausible, certainly.

Edited by The Bossman