Cannot Install Car mods anymore! - Please help!

Asger K.C

Hi there!

If there is someone out there that can help me with my little issue, then I'm very much appriciated for the help.

I have been playing GTA San Andreas since it came out, but I havent played it for like a year now because my cd broke.

And now I just bought a new CD and installed the game... but possible I cannot get my car mods to work anymore, I mean, I'm a real veteran modder in

San Andreas, I have used IMG Tool eaven Sami Mod-installer, but everytime I install a car mod, my game freeze in the loading process, and I cannot do anything.

It doesnt help if I reinstall the game, it doesnt help if I delete my modding tools and install them again, nothing helps!... Thats why I thought it was time to ask

for some help from someone that is really experienced about this.

All kind of help and information is appriciated! Thank You!

Asger K.C

Hi there!

If there is someone out there that can help me with my little issue, then I'm very much appriciated for the help.

I have been playing GTA San Andreas since it came out, but I havent played it for like a year now because my cd broke.

And now I just bought a new CD and installed the game... but possible I cannot get my car mods to work anymore, I mean, I'm a real veteran modder in

San Andreas, I have used IMG Tool eaven Sami Mod-installer, but everytime I install a car mod, my game freeze in the loading process, and I cannot do anything.

It doesnt help if I reinstall the game, it doesnt help if I delete my modding tools and install them again, nothing helps!... Thats why I thought it was time to ask

for some help from someone that is really experienced about this.

All kind of help and information is appriciated! Thank You!

Asger K.C

You need the San Andreas downgrader. You must've bought your old version before R* replaced everything with their 2.0 version of the game... Downgrade to version 1 then you'll be set up to go! :D

• 5 months later...