Installation (yea I know...another one )

Nookei

Ok so I downloaded a mod for the freeway bikes (mod name:SA_black_death)

And the thing is I have no idea what this ImgTool I read all around the guides, is nor how to use it.

I tried finding the files that were in the mod folder, in my SA folder, but couldn't find them.

and also I'm not using .img files (if that what imgtool is about) to run my SA from D-Tools.

I just have it installed with a no-cd patch.

So ye..help needed , thanks in advice.

And the thing is I have no idea what this ImgTool I read all around the guides, is nor how to use it.

I tried finding the files that were in the mod folder, in my SA folder, but couldn't find them.

and also I'm not using .img files (if that what imgtool is about) to run my SA from D-Tools.

The IMG Tool is for opening and editing IMG archives, which contains most, if not all of the assets. If you want to replace the freeway files, open gta3.img using the tool, find the freeway.txd and freeway.dff files, and then replace them (click on the file, and then go to Commands > Replace) with the modded files.

• 5 months later...

Buy the game, for crying out loud, it's $10.00 or less. Gezz