New Myth

GTA6595

All of you ar going to tell me Im wrong, but there is something near area 69 and its not a UFO. I was flying a Hydra over the area and a large bird maybe a glitch flew wright past me. The Birds you see are pretty small but the one I saw was about the size of the stunt plane. Also another thing I found when I was flying the hydra was a wierd area so far away from the map. Storms start occuring and it looks like im coming up to another city. but every time I get closer it disappears. So I turned around and flew back to Los Venturas and I Coudn't. I think I glitched the game and flew past the game barrier and then it wouldn't let me back.

The UFO was probably just a Rustler because the are programed to randomly crash all over the game. I don't think this happens on PC but I know on the PS2 version, if you fly far enough out to sea, you are automaticly turned round, but you dont notice it, so if you went far enough out then you were probably seeing weather conditions around Las Venturas, and the storms just stopped.