Americans are NOT stupid...

Deji

Because 10 individuals represent one entire country.

OMG YOU'RE SMART AS FUCK :awesome:

Wow! And you have NO sense of humor!? Oh I am sorry, turns out your american...

Can't you take a joke? If it was about the UK, I'd still laugh.

Turns out you should,please, shut up.

But yeah, it was a joke, no need for flaming now or anything like that.

Edited by Ivan

You're very close to being humiliated in one of my stories Deji ;)

Ok, at least I'd laugh... Why you mad at me? I said americans were NOT stupid... Get mad at the video and stop tryna blame me...

I never said I was mad, lol.

And I was kidding when I said I would put you in my stories, you'd have to become as retarded as Warner to become part of my stories.

Edited by Angry Gorilla

Because 10 individuals represent one entire country.

OMG YOU'RE SMART AS FUCK :awesome:

Wow! And you have NO sense of humor!? Oh I am sorry, turns out your american...

Can't you take a joke? If it was about the UK, I'd still laugh.

I'm sorry, I just found it stupid? My first statement still stands true, either way.

And BTW, my post was more-so directed to the video than you. I've never had a problem with you. Oh, I am sorry, turns out you're a cunt.

:P

Im bored of the whole "American's are stupid" thing. Some guy told me I was stupid for being American, he was an unemployed loser who never wanted a job. I shut him up by telling him my cousins who are American have three degrees between them. My aunt and uncle are teachers and they are American. Yet on the British side Im the first to ever do a degree.

To be honest though, even though it is made up by CNNNN, you can't really be that annoyed. America constantly makes fun of other contries;

British are apparently all Posh Weaklings,

Canadians are aparently goody two-shoes

Irish are apparently all Stupid Drunks

French apparently are all really smelly

Germans are apparently all Fat

All the other contries don't really care, because we know its just a cheap joke that makes some people smile, and we know its not true, America just happens to fall uner the stupid category, so just over it!

It's not true, they probably asked a few people to act stupid. Its a cheap shot that makes some people laugh, and its not true

Edited by Butters!