Americans are NOT stupid...

Deji

British are apparently all Posh Weaklings,

Canadians are aparently goody two-shoes

Germans are apparently all Fat

Sorry, I have never heard anyone in America say any of those things.

And America doesn't make fun of anything. Neither does Australia. People make fun of people.

There is some anti-French sentiment, it mainly has to do with WWII.

However, a lot of people in America are undeniably fat...it's disgusting.

I live in a Polish, German and Catholic dominated community here in the the US. I got a good belly laugh out of the video and we cannot take things so seriously. We tell pollock jokes at school even though 75% of the last names end with ski because we all know that polish can't spell toboggan. I live here and yes we love to make ethnic jokes. But keep the black jokes down to a minimum (no sense of humor). So to all my American friends, "If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen!".

About this video, I am certain it was done in good ethnic parody. They most likely edited the footage to get the worst answers. But sadly yes that is true of I would have to say more than half the US intelligence straight out of high school. Also I detect a southern accent in most people interviewed. Not knocking the south my Grandma came from Texas a college graduate but the education suffers in the south due to the economy. The average person in the US is not good at geometry, geography, history, and world politics. The good news is the "average person" doesn't actually take an active part in running our country. We leave it to the retard we elected twice!! :lol:

I live in a Polish, German and Catholic dominated community here in the the US. I got a good belly laugh out of the video and we cannot take things so seriously. We tell pollock jokes at school even though 75% of the last names end with ski because we all know that polish can't spell toboggan. I live here and yes we love to make ethnic jokes. But keep the black jokes down to a minimum (no sense of humor). So to all my American friends, "If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen!".

About this video, I am certain it was done in good ethnic parody. They most likely edited the footage to get the worst answers. But sadly yes that is true of I would have to say more than half the US intelligence straight out of high school. Also I detect a southern accent in most people interviewed. Not knocking the south my Grandma came from Texas a college graduate but the education suffers in the south due to the economy. The average person in the US is not good at geometry, geography, history, and world politics. The good news is the "average person" doesn't actually take an active part in running our country. We leave it to the retard we elected twice!! :lol:

...And thats why America had the best Political turn out ever! If Gorden Brown wants to stay in Office, hes gonna have to start Copying America :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce:

When I was on holiday in Florida, we just stood out (accents, fully clothed instead of wearing little clothing like most the people I saw over in Florida), some Floridians called us snobs for being British :P I ignored it.

Americans are not proven to be stupid, neither is any country. People can be proven stupid, you can't say one country is stupid because of 5 or 10 people, that's just ignorant if you do. That video could have been made up with Canadian, Mexican, British or French people then the title may not be something like "Americans are NOT stupid...". You could say that about any country but you can't prove it is stupid without doing research on billions of people in the world.

Notice that Americans basically control the world on many things, they may not have invented most things but they certainly are not stupid. So saying Americans are stupid is complete bollocks.

You're very close to being humiliated in one of my stories Deji ;)

Ok, at least I'd laugh... Why you mad at me? I said americans were NOT stupid... Get mad at the video and stop tryna blame me...

Bold: Well if you put that as the title and then post a video that basically claims that Americans are stupid...then that sort of shows that you were being sarcastic about Americans not being stupid. So the way you set up your topic is a little misleading.

Also in another version of that, They spell New Zealand (In the subtitles) as New Zeland!

So yeah, Who ever edited that video isnt the brightest tool in the shed either.

Bold: :lolbounce:

Edited by Harwood Butcher

British are apparently all Posh Weaklings,

Canadians are aparently goody two-shoes

Germans are apparently all Fat

America doesn't make fun of anything.

Butters is right, we are posh nobs with posh accents according to most of the people I've heard from the US... And yes, people label alot of countries in certain ways.

Anyone can be stupid Deji...Like you.

How does posting a funny video make me stupid?

Bold: Well if you put that as the title and then post a video that basically claims that Americans are stupid...then that sort of shows that you were being sarcastic about Americans not being stupid. So the way you set up your topic is a little misleading.

I only posted what the video was called.

People need to stop caring so much. So what if there is a video with a few stupid people? If it was another country you'd probably be laughing. It doesn't really matter what country it is. Just funny to find that some people think France is in Australia or don't know where the Berlin Wall is xD

The video has a 5 star rating and millions of views and most of the comments are positive... So why are you guys so different about it? And all I did was post...

I never said that these people reflect the whole country. But it isn't exactly true to say America are the brightest either... http://markbyron.typepad.com/main/2004/04/..._50_of_ame.html

People need to stop caring so much. So what if there is a video with a few stupid people? If it was another country you'd probably be laughing. It doesn't really matter what country it is. Just funny to find that some people think France is in Australia or don't know where the Berlin Wall is xD

Bold: When did I say I didn't laugh?

EDIT: I even posted "lol" in my first post in the topic.

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Honestly I was hoping you'd know better than NOT to post something like that. Obviously not everyone is going to react the same, though. I don't really care so much about the video as much as the ignorance you're showing. EVERYONE LAUFF, SO U MUZ LAUFF.

People get warned for discriminating against nationalities, I'm sure the guys that are all "I HATE INDONESIANS, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS" are just kidding right? I see way too much of this "AMERCUNS ARE STOOPID" around the forum, yet you've got to make a topic about it? And a video that wasn't funny. How many sides does a triangle have?

Now, I hope you're seeing it's not because it's the American video. It's the fact people have to point out flaws in a small group of people versus the whole population. I don't think it's right. And for the record, I've never pointed and laughed at other countries. I could care less what you do.

But you know. I've been on this forum for years, I'm co-running it, basically. Therefor I'm not allowing this topic to stay open, if you want to discuss anything, PM me.