Free IQ Test

zEE

The average IQ is 100. Have you ever wondered what your IQ is? Take this quick IQ test and you'll be able to get an accurate reading of your IQ.

>>>>> IQ TEST LINK <<<<<

I have an IQ of 134 and I'm ''Gifted'' (2.3% of test takers)

:thumbsdown:

post-19771-1222626355.gif

What's your IQ? >.<

post-19771-1222626413_thumb.png

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation

40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)

55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)

70 - 84 Below average

85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)

115 - 129 Above average

130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)

145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

IQ tests are a bunch of shit no matter where you take them. They are all based on a certain thing. There is no way they can test your IQ if they ask you questions that have no relevance to what you know and what you dont.

IQ tests are never accurate. Someone may not know the answers to those particular questions, but they billions of other things... Same the other way round... If you know the answers to that test, it doesn't mean your smart in other areas...

IQ tests are a bunch of shit no matter where you take them. They are all based on a certain thing. There is no way they can test your IQ if they ask you questions that have no relevance to what you know and what you dont.

IQ tests are never accurate. Someone may not know the answers to those particular questions, but they billions of other things... Same the other way round... If you know the answers to that test, it doesn't mean your smart in other areas...

IQ is less BS than BMI((Body Mass Index)), which is full of shit.

FUCK that site! WTF!? You aren't getting my home phone.... Nor do I want some free gift.