Heaviest Drinkable Liquid

Harwood Butcher

My friends and I might be having a contest to see who could drink the highest percent of their own body weight of any liquid of our choosing before any of us have to take a piss or just unable to go any further.

SO, this is where you guys come in. I'm looking to find the heaviest drinkable liquid so that I don't have to drink as much, volume wise.

I think my bladder will be able to hold more weight over holding a high volume of liquid.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

I'm not willing to drink large amounts of mercury. I know that you could drink it every once in a while without anything happening, but I don't want to take the risk with something on a large scale like this.

I'm not willing to drink large amounts of mercury. I know that you could drink it every once in a while without anything happening, but I don't want to take the risk with something on a large scale like this.

Aw, crap! You're no fun not wanting to drink mercury... <_< I would think something along the lines of syrup comes to mind. In fact, the small village of Shepherd about 50 miles West of me, has an annual Maple Syrup Festival where they eat lots of pancakes covered in syrup. I remember they once had a contest to see who could down an entire bottle in the least amount of time. Diabetes and kidney dialysis springs to mind... You might want to try corn syrup it is cheaper.

:rofl2:

You can die doing this, you know. Just drinking your weight (Even less than your weight.) in a nice substance like water will do you in. I remember a radio station was having a contest on who could drink the most water, a girl drank like 3 gallons, just chugged it, and died. THe radio station got fined or shut down or something.

Edited by Shortbus

Which means you can die if you drink a tank of water?

Probably and It is pretty dangerous, drinking the highest percentage of your own body weight.

yes it is very dangerous, because your kidneys are the most affected organs and you need it when you are peeing.

For sure... I can only drink a few glasses of water at a time; any more and I'll feel bloated...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Which means you can die if you drink a tank of water?

Probably and It is pretty dangerous, drinking the highest percentage of your own body weight.

yes it is very dangerous, because your kidneys are the most affected organs and you need it when you are peeing.

For sure... I can only drink a few glasses of water at a time; any more and I'll feel bloated...

that only makes me to pee immediately. water is the heaviest drinkable liquid i know

You need water to live...how could it kill you???

Because if you drink to much, then you will feel very bloated, and after drinking such large amounts at the same time, when you go for a pee, you wil have a lot of presure on your kidneys, and other organs that are to do with water, and they will eventually just give way (I think, im not sure how they organ dies but the pressue of water has somthing to do with it)

I imagen Syrup is heaviest drinkable liqiud

Wait a minuite, does it have to be a liqiud on its own or is allowed somthing added in to it

I guess I wasn't being to specific. Basically any liquids. Water, coca~cola, iced tea, etc.

I don't think milk will work because most people can't even down 1 gallon. I think I'd have to drink around 15 gallons of water to drink my body weight. I don't really think my bladder could hold that much...probably not even 2 gallons.

We're not gonna be torturing our selves with this, so I don't think we'll be dieing.

Actually, it is possible to die by over hydration. Drinking too much water can cause an electrolytic imbalance and also for the body's sodium levels to drop significantly enough to cause brain swelling leading to death. As to how much water that would take, would depend on your current state of hydration, body weight and overall health. If you want an exact volume of water for this to happen, I can only suggest three ways.

1. ask your doctor.
  2. do the research.
  3. Experiment.

The lady who drank too much water and died from a radio show is quickly is becoming an Urban Legend. I looked for any news on the internet and found hearsay stories from her drinking 3 gallons to the impossible 46 gallons. Everything from the show being Howard Stern to Rush Limbaugh.

Here's the real story behind the water death of Jennifer Strange:

http://www.nbc11.com/news/10762819/detail.html

She drank approximately 2 gallons and was dead in just hours.

The lady who drank too much water and died from a radio show is quickly is becoming an Urban Legend. I looked for any news on the internet and found hearsay stories from her drinking 3 gallons to the impossible 46 gallons. Everything from the show being Howard Stern to Rush Limbaugh.

Here's the real story behind the water death of Jennifer Strange:

http://www.nbc11.com/news/10762819/detail.html

She drank approximately 2 gallons and was dead in just hours.

I said 3 gallons in my post.