Classic Rock Signatures

Littlesegall

Alright. Alot of sigs. Warning: Long wall of text coming it's way!

Alright, let's start off with your first sig. I dunno whether you added a colour overlay onto it, or scanned it, but it doesn't look to nice. But from the picture, I'm guessing that's the point (WWII can look old considering it is something of the past). The font is really pixelated. I suggest smoothing it down, or using anything that can remove the pixelation. If it was a cut-out though, Anti-Alias it, that could do the trick. The inner shadow doesn't seem to fit in very well in the sig, but if you want something similar, try Inner Glow, it at some point will improve it. To add on from that, if you have a grunge brush set, you could lightly add some grunge in it, just to make it look a little more dirtier, or older if you would say.

The second one seems good as well, but to add some more appeal on, change the colour of the image to purple. Then once you've done that, make the text smooth, then do some stuff in the blending options. Add a border as well, but probably dark purple will suit it better considering it's the whole colour of your sig.

The third sig looks a little stretched. A tip: Open up the transform control, then from the corner of your sig, hold Shift down, and it will make the image smaller, without making it looks stretched. I dunno whether you really should add a border to it, but if you feel it doesn't need one, then it's fine. You should also make the "Kiss" image a little more transparent. Don't go too transparent, but do it about 75%.

Your final sig looks really good. I like the unique-ness it has. Probably you should add a 2px white border, then add a 1px black border, then it will look a little more "Complete". So yeah nice sig there, don't change anything about it.

For now, I suggest you improve in some of the areas I've talked about. If you do listen to what I said, then your sigs will look a little more better. If you need help with anything related to this, just give me a PM, post a comment about anything related to this in my profile, or just post here (Well, the third option is better), but it's all up to you.

You have potential, just keep working!

Thanks, but the tricky thing it, the words arn't words. I couldn't find their fonts, so I found pictures of them on the net and made them into brushes, so I cant help it if it is pixelated, because the brush it stretched. This is just a little idea I had, not meant to make it into anything big. Thanks for the criticism