Saints Row 2

DeAtH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it'll be hours of fun. Y'know, unlike some other sandbox games where if a car barely nudges into you, you're left stumbling like an armless drunkard for 15 seconds while cops bum-rape you with shotguns. Or whose gameplay completely dies after the story is finished. Ahem.

Edited by L-RiC

Yeah and in the US gamestops if you pre oder it you get theses

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/images/bonus/Sai...ow2_bonusLG.jpg :dribble:

do you get those ingame....or extra

There not in the game there exclusive to gamespot but they give codes for them,in the UK instead of a UFO you get a gyrochopper or however you speell that.

Saints Row 2 and Midnight Club: LA are two games on my list.

Can anyone here recommend if I should get SR2 for the my PS3 or PC? Think what would you rather have it for: Console or PC? Thanks.

Well PC if you got a powerful system. And Console if you don't. But if you want my opinion i would say Console.

Yes if your PC is nice I'd say PC. My PC has a lot more RAM and a better graphics card than the 360 and PS3 combined. My processor is also multi-core. I think it will perform better than consoles with issues such as fade-in. But I prefer playing on the PC anyway, better graphics and more customizable. Also the fact that the PC version is only $40, while the console versions are $60.

From what I've seen so far, I'd guess the graphics will be comparable to SA. Original SR still used mapped engines on

the cars instead of actual models, I think Volition trades high-end graphics for game play.

The book is already out (Gamestop) & I scanned through the vehicles, weapons & sidework. There's plenty of cash to

earn & most of the cars returned w/ some nice new ones. Wait a sec...WHERE'S MY BELOVED ANT?!?!

Looking forward to the "Septic Avenger" side job.

From what I've seen so far, I'd guess the graphics will be comparable to SA. Original SR still used mapped engines on

the cars instead of actual models, I think Volition trades high-end graphics for game play.

The book is already out (Gamestop) & I scanned through the vehicles, weapons & sidework. There's plenty of cash to

earn & most of the cars returned w/ some nice new ones. Wait a sec...WHERE'S MY BELOVED ANT?!?!

Looking forward to the "Septic Avenger" side job.

They took out the Ant?! What the hell? Oh, well. Quotas still blow up nicely.

Yeah the console version is leaked cause I rented it a few days ago and have been playing it since. It's a pretty awesome game, sure graphics aren't too great but it's quite fun to play. Takes a while to get used to after playing GTA IV for so long but I'm most likely going to end up buying this. LOTS of things to do but I haven't explored all of them yet since I'm doing missions mainly. An yes Urban, Septic Avenger is kick ass and a tad bit shitty if you catch my shit drift. :P