Forum Pharmacy?

Spooner

Should there be purchasable "drugs" on this forum?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be purchasable "drugs" on this forum?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would be cool if there was like drugs for sale here. It's another way for people to make money.They could buy and sell the forum drugs. Since it was my idea, I'll take the responsibility of making the drugs(like little thumbnail pictures) and there will only be so many drugs made,(I'll decide prices). This doesn't really give you any kind of advantage but it's just a fun thing to have in my opinion. If this sounds like a cool idea to you please wear this banner in your sig:

pharmacysupportbanner4ro.jpg

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/3325/pharmacysupportbanner4ro.jpg

as in crack pcp,angeldust sherman henderson, fake of course . ^_^

You didn't create the topic. And how would that be a Pharmacy? Holy shit, I can pick up acid and shrooms at my local pharmacy((CVS and Walgreens))?

Anyways. I guess I voted yes. Pyro and me use to have the Back Alley or something like that. It was awesome. That was JUST dying out as the court system kicked in. Which lasted even shorter than The Back Alley. Fun times..... Fun times.. ^_^

Well it's more of just a drug shop based on drugs from gta. SPANK, BASE, and for the hell of it I'll throw in a non GTA drug, sweet Mary-J. I'm pretty sure we could add other stuff too. Think of the possibilities.....Once again if you support the idea please wear the banner. Thanks.

Dude that would be dope. We should start working on that. I don't know if Chris wants to add this to the shop again, but I want to work on this as a project of my own for everyone to enjoy though. Anyone want to help me get this thing going? I need ppl who are good with making gfx, have AIM, and will be on EVERYDAY, (excluding weekends).

Dude that would be dope. We should start working on that. I don't know if Chris wants to add this to the shop again, but I want to work on this as a project of my own for everyone to enjoy though. Anyone want to help me get this thing going? I need ppl who are good with making gfx, have AIM, and will be on EVERYDAY, (excluding weekends).

It wasn't an actual shop section. Just a member shop topic me and Pyro made.

I'll gladly re-do it. I had fun. What I think would be badass is this:

Imagine buying "acid", and when you "use" it, the forums go all psychadelic and start melting and stuff. Words change and images become things like flying purple busses and giant bugs. Oh God that would be awesome.

"Smoking" the "pot" could make the forum hazzy, smokey, blah blah. You catch the drift? I wonder if anyone knows how to code these things.

Yeah and like after a certain amount of time, it goes back to normal and you're out to buy more. :lol: Okay. You and me should work on setting this up Spaz. Talk to Chris about coding and stuff to see if it's possible. If anyone is interested in helping pm me with ideas that we could use. Thanks.