Who speaks French?

Patty-T

I've got some French homework and I was wondering if anyone who speaks French could look at it, just to check that it makes sense. The assignment is to write about an ethnic food. I tried to make it a little bit funny, but in French class they don't teach us how to make french people laugh, and it would suck to try and be funny, only to realize that the "funny" thing you're saying doesn't make sense.

________________________________________________________________________________

Taco

Je présente, le taco! Le taco est un met traditionnelle de Mexico. Les mexicains adore le taco! Le taco est fait avec poivrons, salsa, crème, fromage et boeuf haché, enveloppé dans un tortilla. Le taco est mangé avec les mains. Dans Mexico, le personne qui ne mange pas un taco, est le personne qui décède. Je ne sais pas qui inventé le taco. J’assume il été un mexicaine.

Looks pretty good to me. Your accents look right, and your tenses all seem spot on.

Except "le personne" should be "la personne" both times - it's feminine, you can tell by the -nne suffix.

I'd combine the last two sentences, maybe add mais or something, just to make it a little more challenging gramatically. Also, get rid of the very first comma (after présente), or turn it into an ellipsis...

Perhaps add something about whether you like tacos, or when you first had a taco you loved it.

thank god i dont know french

coz like everyone knows french

and also italian and stuff.

Thank god i only know languages that arent famous therefore if im speaking it with a friend....ppl wont understand me :P

Won't they be able to say whatever they want..... without you knowing what's being said as well?