Why wont my saved games work

Hi, I just bought a new copy of GTA SA for computer. But when I used the saved games for GTA SA they do not work. I save it in GTA user files and they show up when I go to load them. But, whenever I click to load it, the game starts from the beggining when you are at the airport.

Can anyone plz help me and tell me why this is happening?

Plz help me

Thanks! :D

• 2 months later...

What version of the game do you have? And what version were the saves that you restored? If the saves and your game both are v2, I'm guessing that you must have downgraded your game the first time you played. So, you'll have to downgrade it again for the saves to work perfectly.

Hi, I just bought a new copy of GTA SA for computer. But when I used the saved games for GTA SA they do not work. I save it in GTA user files and they show up when I go to load them. But, whenever I click to load it, the game starts from the beggining when you are at the airport.

Can anyone plz help me and tell me why this is happening?

Plz help me

Thanks! :D

hey can u email me a copy of the save game that puts u by the airport.. [email protected] i wud really appreciate it thanks...when u pause your game what version is in the right hand corner (what version for pc do u have) i have v3