MAX PAYNE

Blur

Well I've been tracking this moive since March 08. Here it goes. First tpoic ever.

Max Payne the leagendary game is coming to the big screen. :thumbsup: This is going to be epic.

Max Payne played by Mark Wahlberg is a cop whose family and partner are brutally murdered. He embarks on a maverick path, venturing into the

underworld to find those responsible for the murders. Payne finds that he faces both very powerful enemies and betrayal.

Beau Bridges as B.B. Hensley, a former cop and Max Payne's mentor.

Mila Kunis as Mona Sax, an assassin who seeks revenge for the murder of her sister.

Chris Bridges as Jim Bravura, an internal affairs agent.

Kate Burton as Nicole Horne AKA;

the bitch who you end up killing in the heil explosion.

, CEO of Aesir corporation.

Donal Logue as Alex Balder, Max Payne's partner and best friend.

Amaury Nolasco as Jack Lupino, a mafia boss who becomes unstable due to the drug Valkyr.

Shit I could keeping on talking about the movie, but I have to change my pants so instead, click on the website and see for yourself.

http://www.maxpaynethemovie.com

Obviously I am going to see this movie. Now disscuss. :clapping:

In case you need to catch up- http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max-Payne

Yeah thats cool, I studied the Norse Mythology about last week.

I wish I payed more attention. :D

Anyways my first post was a little iffy but did everyone here know about this movie?

Edit: sorry about the links

Edited by totalaccessGTA

Known about it for ages because I love Max Payne (though not as much as rockstarrem does) and I also run AlanWAKE.co.uk which is developed by the same people who made Max Payne. Not only that but I'm a big film fan and I heard the announcement when it happened so I've known from the start :)

But yes, I hope the movie is fucking awesome. It could easily be the best game-movie adaptation ever.

The PG-13 rating is the latest Hollyweird gimmick. I have noticed they open at the theater with the one the soccer moms will allow all the teens see. Then 6 months later they will hit the video stores with the UNRATED version. If you're a die hard fan you will want to see the teeny version and then wait to see all the additional footage on the DVD. I think they found they can make more cash if they don't pop a rated R on it. Although I am 14, I have never been told by any theater I cannot watch R flicks. They are out to make money too.

Well I saw it the other night and I thought it was pretty decent. I would have finished the first game and at least started the second game before I saw the movie, but my PS3 was messed up.

Anyways, I was far enough in the first one to understand the storyline and everything and was able to compare quite a bit. There were a lot of similarities between the movie and the game, including some effects, which were pretty cool.

I'd give the movie a rating of 8.5/10.

• 2 weeks later...