macorules94

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English

Bengali

French

I'm not that good in French since I'm still learning but I'll get there, eventually. I guess I'm kinda like Chris and Rappo, I can read most European languages and tell you what language it is except Asian languages. I can identify Bengali writing, Urdu etc. but not Chinese and stuff.

I also speak Gibberish. I am fluent in it and can read and write fluently in Gibberish.

Yeah same here. :P

Hmm, well lets see:

English - I am fluent when it comes to Reading/Writing/Speaking. Plus English is what most people around me talk in.

Gujarati - Er... Not really great at it, only know a few words.

French - I speak moderate French, can read it, listen to people talk it (Kinda...) and can speak it a bit (I kinda owe it to having a really hot French teacher who was really from France to teach me, she got me good grades in GCSE :P).

Cuando tenía amor el año pasado, puse mi pene en la boca de tu madre.

When I had feelings of love last year, I put my penis in your mother's mouth.

I learned Spanish solely to say things like this.

Finally someone else who shares similar interests in learning odd things in other languages to just scream randomly....

Who the hell changed the topic title? :S

Serbian: Шта Радиш

It's generally more popular to use the latin alphabet in modern Serbian now, as opposed to the Cyrillic one, or so I've read. Do you know both?

I'm wondering just why exactly you speak all those languages though... unless you're going to go into business where you'll be in all those countries a lot there's not really any point is there?

Who the hell changed the topic title? :S
Serbian: Шта Радиш

It's generally more popular to use the latin alphabet in modern Serbian now, as opposed to the Cyrillic one, or so I've read. Do you know both?

I'm wondering just why exactly you speak all those languages though... unless you're going to go into business where you'll be in all those countries a lot there's not really any point is there?

Well...I have lots of serbian, croatian family friends and those two languages are the same

and im macedonian and they are similar to that so thats how i learnt them

and for bulgarian.....bulgarian is a dialect of macedonian

How many languages can you speak?

I can speak the following:

- English

- Macedonian

- Serbian

- Croatian

- Bosnian

- Montenegrin

- Bulgarian

and i can understand little bits of Russian

Those are all just dialects of the Serbian language, except for Bulgarian which I have no clue about. It's a bit sad that these countries don't want to call it Serbian because of political reasons in my opinion. What language did these countries speak when they were apart of the older, much larger Serbia? There was no "Montenegrin" I'll tell you that lol!

But anyway, I can speak English, Serbian (including some dialects of it), and am now learning a tad bit of French as well.

How many languages can you speak?

I can speak the following:

- English

- Macedonian

- Serbian

- Croatian

- Bosnian

- Montenegrin

- Bulgarian

and i can understand little bits of Russian

Those are all just dialects of the Serbian language, except for Bulgarian which I have no clue about. It's a bit sad that these countries don't want to call it Serbian because of political reasons in my opinion. What language did these countries speak when they were apart of the older, much larger Serbia? There was no "Montenegrin" I'll tell you that lol!

But anyway, I can speak English, Serbian (including some dialects of it), and am now learning a tad bit of French as well.

Bulgarian is a dialect of Ancient Macedonian which is still now not very different from the modern one

Edited by macorules94