Eazy's GFX Gallery !

Alvas.

What do you think about Alvas's Graphics ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Eazy's Graphics ?

• They are rocking !
    • Awesome !
    • Good !
    • I Dont like them !

Welcome

9508O.png

In here you will find all my latest works as well as some old ones. Feel free to comment, request & critique on my sigs. Please enjoy the display of my sigs and rate this topic or particular sig(s). So I think that should be enough and maybe I can start now... :P

So Here they are.......

Livin_faith_banneryux.png

spidermaneazy.png

Lordofgta-sigyqd.png

Hell-sigy57.png

strawberrylandforumbannerajq.png

greenabstractsig3ij.png

GTA-Society-bannernfb.png

Theshack-bannertmy.png

FFM-any.png

FFM-12r4.png

FFM-25vi.png

Abstract-Built-24d8i.png

Payne-killers-sig8b4.png

Paynekillers-avatarks8.png

Samsung-Pixon-UB3p9.gif

FFM-GTA-SIGog4.png

Transformers-16t1.png

Unstoppable-sigujt.png

351s6xi.png

Veyron-sigzrd.png

GTA-GOD-SIGehy.png

Crysis-2-sigixf.png

Vincent-Sigaj0.png

Cable-Sig1pp.png

FFM-SIGG8lw.png

Car-Siguc9.png

Bannerpdj.png

GTA-IVndu.png

Alien-Sig6lu.png

Call-Of-Duty-5utx.png

Transformersxn5.png

Playstation3f0y.png

Spidermanr6x.png

Bladerun-Sigjmd.png

FMASigckg.png

And Yep, also give comments & critiques !

Note that some old sigs that I thought weren't good were removed...

Edited by Eazy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, you're improving like mad in GFX!

Okay, well first one is really cool, I don't think you need nothing to improve on there except your text. Improve on that by making it bigger and a bit more noticeable.

The second is pretty much the same as above.

Other than that, awesome stuff you have there. Hope to see more soon from you! :)

Ok whatever you say TM I always like to keep the text small. Ok because you are telling my later works I will try to make the text larger.I Cant do it in this because I didn't save the .psd. And yes I am really mad !

Come on guys please vote !

Edited by ALVASI

Ok Another of my sigs Just now I made:

Kingdom_Hearts_Sigh0e.png

Absolutely love the pink colour scheme, well done :)

And Yes Here's Gta don's Userbar for which he requested I have posted it in the my gfx shop and yes please do comment there not here !

And one more blue graphic which I Made without a render:

Blue_Sign5f.png

This is some cool stuff though i would prefer the text being slightly more in the corner. But pretty good overall. :)

• 2 months later...

Nice work Alvas.

I like the current one you made, the only thing which puts the appeal to this sig is the border, I dunno about the image, but the effects completely change colour from red to dark blue, and the effects exactly follow that type of gradient, which is a very smart move to do when making a signature.

Umm, anything else... Well, you could work on the text "Alvas" since it's not really doing much, if you remove the dark end gradient (Which is shown the left of the text) and make it a little bright then it could make a little improvement to your signature. The "Transformers" text also need to improve. It's hard to see certain letters in their like the "O", "S", "A" etc. I assume you cut it off one picture which had that text? Well, I suggest you go into the blending options and play around with the brightness, probably the opacity and along with some filters (Actually don't use the filters yet, use it last if nothing works).

So yeah, nice work again.

IMO, you should keep the colour scheme to that of the actual image you based it on, being the purple - ish slate brown colour in the center.

Also, you seem to have lines going in all different directions, the sig will be more effective if they all branched out from the center or something, instead of being just quite random.