Real life safehouses

764403318_f1b89d461d_b.jpg

Hmm, title says so, so where will you want to stay and save your progress in a GTA game? Me? I would either go to my house and stash my stuff there, or if I'm in NYC, maybe at the Plaza Hotel - the penthouse's a good vantage point, has nice food, and a sweet black Rolls Royce Phantom, too...

What's your preferred safe house in real life?

070714_mcdonalds.jpg

Its such a terriblehiding place that no-one would think of looking there. Either that or an Abandoned Warehouse on the waterfront. Its such a good hideout. You have good parking space, so you can steal loads of cars, you can have a speedboat just outside, Its got loads of good stores for weapons, and its easy to hide if the police come for you

070714_mcdonalds.jpg

Its such a terriblehiding place that no-one would think of looking there. Either that or an Abandoned Warehouse on the waterfront. Its such a good hideout. You have good parking space, so you can steal loads of cars, you can have a speedboat just outside, Its got loads of good stores for weapons, and its easy to hide if the police come for you

lol, safehouse... :lolbounce:

What wuld be funny is if you found the signal that most of these were on, and start sending messages, they would all be freaked out

It doesn't send I think... They just recieve. It's GCHQ, they track your calls. But I have always wondered what the one that always seems to point straight up was doing! >.< Talkin to aliens IMO!

They point into the air, in hope of recieiving signals from any unidentified crafts (eg UFO), but i reacon if you got to they right position to one, and you talked into a Hand Radio, with a vioce amplifier, they would hear hatever you said, they would probably realise the radio signals where coming from 25m away, but ive always wanted to see what would happen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...