Talk in your own language here and in the languages you know.

Damjan

ako rin may account ako, parang lima na ata ang accounts ko dun simula pa nung 2005.... pero kahit kailan, hindi ako naging aktibo sa forum na yon.

talagang talo tayo.... hmmm, Rusya pa lang taob na ang pwersa natin :(

Hmm, hindi. Basta post lang tayo ng post para masaya... :awesome:

huwag nating hayaan ganyanin lang tayo ng mga slavs... :lol:

laban hanggang sa huling patak ng dugo!!!!

I have done almost all my posts in French in this topic, now time for my second native language.

A am Thomas. A am 14 years ald. A wis born oan the 11t o julie 1994. A speak the leids o Inglish and French but a wid like tae learn German and Portuguese. A live in the UK but mare specifically a live in Scotland in the north o the UK.

Everyday speech for most people up here but I usually utter a few words of it.

"A dinnae" - I do not

"A cannae" - I cannot

"A shouldnae" - I should not

"Aye" - Yes

"Naw" - No

etc. The basic words of the language. I was looking at a wikipedia on the language which inspired me to post this.

http://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland

May mga account din ako sa ibang forum pero di ako active.

Sino sa inyo naglalaro ng SF o Warrock?

ako, meron ako dating account sa Warrock, pero mga dalawang beses ko lang ata nilaro yun kasi di ko gaanong nagustuhan... di kasi ako talaga mahilig sa mga online games. :hurrhurr:

Il n'est pas un langue ! C'est une carte de l'Asie mais c'est sur slave. A mon avis, français est cool, j'adore le français mais aussi j'adore portugais et allemand parce que elles sont des belles langues.

Si tu sais français, tu peux aller à Paris, Québec, Cannes, Bruxelles et Genève. En écossais tu peux aller à Edimbourg, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Kirkwall, New York et le nordouest d'Amerique.

rappo, do you know how to tell the time in Russian?

i.e.

What time is it?

It is 1 O'clock

It is 1:05

It is 1:10

It is 1:15

It is 1:20

It is 1:25

It is 1:30

It is 4:35

It is 6:40

It is 10:45

It is 11:50

It is 2:55

... in the morning (AM)

... in the evening (PM)

----

What time is it? - Quelle heure est-il ?

It is 1 o'clock - il est une heure

It is 1:05 - il est une heure cinq

It is 1:10 - il est une heure dix

It is 1:15 - il est une heure et quart (or il est une heure seize)

It is 1:20 - il est une heure vingt

It is 1:25 - il est une heure vingt-cinq

It is 1:30 - il est une heure et demie (or il est une heure trente)

It is 4:35 - il est cinq heures moins vingt cinq (or il est quatre heures trente cinq)

It is 6:40 - il est sept heures moins vingt (or il est six heures quarante)

It is 10:45 - il est onze heures moins le quart (or il est dix heures quarante cinq)

It is 11:50 - il est douze heures moins dix (or il est onze heures cinquante)

It is 2:55 - Il est trois heures moins cinq (or il est onze heures cinquante cing)

... in the morning (AM) - du matin

... in the afternoon - de l'après-midi

... in the evening (PM) - du soir

I haven't learned too much about time yet, but there's a bit:

What time is it? - Который час? or Сколько времени? (Katory chas? or Ckolka vremyeni?)

At 1:00 - в час (v chas)

At 2:00/3:00/4:00 - в два/три/четыре часа (v dva/tri/chetyri chasa)

At 5:00+ - в пять часов (v pyat chasov)

... in the morning - утром (utrom)

... in the afternoon - днём (dnyom)

... in the evening - вечером (vyecherom)

... at night - ночью (nochyu)

i'm not really sure how to say "it is 1:00" unless its just the same as "at 1:00". also i have a feeling that we didnt learn the proper way to tell time for :15 :30 and :45 so i wont say any of those :P

Edited by rappo

Thanks. I wasn't quite sure with the French ones either, I was getting confused with the moins bit and had to keep changing them as I went along. It seems that in any language time is a hard subject in it, especially in those that do not use subject pronouns (I, thou (archaic), he, she, it, we, you, ye (archaic), they)

Moins is minus a time, and et is plus (and) a time.

But, the French don't actually say 'onze heures cinquante cinq' , they'd always say moins cinq. Weird.

They fuck up numbers, too... like, when they say '82' it's like, soixante vingt deux, (60, 22) instead of huitante deux. (82)

Yeah I hate that too, it's very unusual that someone made up "four-twenty-six" (quatre-vingt six) in French or "eighty six" in English. The creator or creators must have been drunk when they made that up or mad, whichever you prefer.

^^ Yeh I think so

Does Armenia use Cyrillic?

nope, there is an armenian alphabet, and it's older than the cyrillic alphabet :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_alphabet

It is 1 of first cyrilic letters ever, lol. You really still use it? :D

Btw, its not rly armenian alphabet, its only type of cyrilic you use... I can recronize alot of cyrilic letters in your alphabet

I read the history part, you have many Greek cyrilic letters taken for your alphabet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_alph...000.2FXP.2F2003 WTF how do you write on this keyboard xD

Edited by GeOrGe_DrIfTeR

the armenian alphabet came before cyrillic but both of them take a LOT of things from the greek alphabet though (like the order of the letters. for example: greek and armenian alphabets both start with the characters for A, B, and G)... thats why they might seem a little similar. but really (to me) they do not look the same at all.

and yes that alphabet is still used in armenia today. the alphabet has hardly changed since its first making, it was only modified a little bit when armenia was part of the USSR.

Edited by rappo

Hey Steam, is half the population of Macedonia muslim? Coz this stupid retard on PS3 called flooda said that 50% of Macedonia is Muslim, and I was like,

wtf it cant be, so, is it? Coz, what a disgrace if it is, I thought they were all Orthodox

It's true, after the first Muslims came in after the war, Macedonians moved from Macedonia to Australia and England.

Although their kids get beaten up in school by us.

Edited by Steam

Hey Steam, is half the population of Macedonia muslim? Coz this stupid retard on PS3 called flooda said that 50% of Macedonia is Muslim, and I was like,

wtf it cant be, so, is it? Coz, what a disgrace if it is, I thought they were all Orthodox

It's true, after the first Muslims came in after the war, Macedonians moved from Macedonia to Australia and England.

Although their kids get beaten up in school by us.

that is fucked up

fuck, I'm now ashamed to call myself Macedonian, Seriously

Fucking Muslims