Talk in your own language here and in the languages you know.

Damjan

hai, bumalik na si Noodle :o

Ano ba yung MTA? Multi Theft Auto?

Tinatamad ako magbasa eh, pwede ba pakipost nalang yung relation ng paggawa ng gang sa MTA?

basta, dito lahat ng impormasyon...

dito kasi sa forum na ito, merong mga gang, tapos sa MTA sila naglalaban...

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

Hey Steam

Далы Македонский бѣше първиотъ языкъ що бѣше словѣнський? Или бѣше Българский? И ные сме Македонций или Българций? Защо Българци-те велатъ дѣка ные сме Българций и Македония ѥ Българска? И Кѷриллъ и Меѳодїи бея Македонций? Или Българский? или Гьрцкий? Защо има многу пропаганда за Македония денесъ? И защо сыте Македонский докумѣнты одъ предъ сто годины се въ Българский? Има нѣкои въ Македонский? Защото, ясъ почнавъ малко да си мысламъ дѣка ные сме Българий. Ако има докумѣнты въ Македонский одъ предъ сто годины, моламъ те, кажы мы ги. За да знамъ. Ясъ пишамъ по-старо Църковно Словѣнський защото по-уваво ѥ

хаха лол

Edited by Undercover

Do any of you even have a cyrillic keyboard? You're all using translators right? Most of you who are speaking in cyrillic languages don't even live in those countries, except Steam... so he might have one.

I'm not saying you don't understand/know the languages I'm just saying you're not actually typing all the shit out.

What does that prove? You still gotta know which letters to press on your QWERTY keyboard...

I live in serbia... why is it that hard to believe... if you wanna see picture of me holding serbian keyboard, its not hard for me to take it

btw, it is not hard for serbians to use US keyboard. we dont even got to switch to our language, we just replace some of our letters.

example:

Instead of Đ we write Dj

my name is George, but on serbian it is Đorđe, so if i wanna write my name on someone elses keyboard, i just type Djordje.

also, even our keyboard is not that different from yours, except Y is switched with Z, and Z with Y. We dont use Y in our language, but we still got it on keyboard, we also have W, X and Q, we dont use any of them.

that was about our latin keyboard, cause serbians for 2 types of letters, cyrilic and latin.

we dont produce cyrilic keyboards, but we got it listed in language selection on windows. its not hard to get used to that one either. it has same order of letters on keyboard as latin one, except some letters like Lj and Nj.

Edited by GeOrGe_DrIfTeR

It's not a translator, it's a keyboard. You add the keyboard layout to your options, and memorize the layout for whatever you have. I use US English, Russian Phoenetic, and Eastern Armenian. The Phoenetic one makes it a little easier since the Russian layout isn't structured like US English, but the Phoenitic one puts keys where I'd be used to them (Russian equivalent of 'p' comes up when I press 'p' for example)

^ Yeah that's what I meant, it's all very well if the equivalents come up when you press the latin letter but I'm pretty sure the cyrillic alphabets have way more than the 26 latin characters. Fair enough if you've memorised it I just thought it would be kinda difficult and at the very least confusing - thus taking quite some time to type out a correct sentence.

@George: You don't have many posts here so I didn't notice you. I see you do actually live in Serbia. BTW how come you use the Montenegrin flag when you live in Serbia? Are you originally from there or something?

I don't get why you're all talking to me as if I'm retarded. It's a valid question.

Yeah Chris you're right, you have to memorize some keys. It's not really that difficult, though

russian-phonetic-virtual-keyboard.jpg

That's the keyboard layout I use, as you can see the [ ] \ - + keys all become letters. I just hit Apple (Control) + Space to switch between keyboard layouts, so it's still pretty convenient.

I used to copy and paste letters from the Armenian alphabet Wikipedia page whenever I needed to write something - that was a fucking pain. Then I realized I could just use a keyboard :P

Edited by rappo

Mac fo life

Well, no not for life but for the last four years of my life.

Also I feel you, it looks hard but once you know what the letters are and once you actually use the keyboard a couple of times you see it's not so bad. It's the same as learning to type in English like I'm sure you had to do in grade school :P

The Armenian layout is A LOT harder though because there are 38 or so letters in the alphabet, and there are basically two letters for some English ones. Two letters for e, v, t, k, p, r, j, ts/tz sound - it gets a little crazy. On the OS X layout you have to press ALT + a letter to get the second version.

Edited by rappo

lol Rappo, that wasnt Old Church Slavonic, it was Macedonian, but Old Church Slavonic was Macedonian anyway. I just used that alphabet, coz it looks better.

And Chris... yes I did type all that out

you n00b

Like steam said about the Regional Language Options. The Macedonian one is phonetic, so when you press D, the D comes up (Д)

But I used the Bulgarian one to get й я ь ъ ю. The Bulgarian one is phonetic too. And I had ы ѥ ѩ ѧ ѣ in copy so when I need them I just paste it

asd.jpg

Edited by Undercover

хаха да - я значил, почему ты написал с этим алфавитом :P новый алфавит лучше!

у этого алфавита с тобой написал есть много лишных букв. что ѣ? :wacko:

Edited by rappo