Sydney International Motor Show 2008

WRX22B1998

hey all, basically yeah as topic says. it was pretty sweet. im uploading a big rar file to zshare now, its 16% (damn you 256K up speed), so i will update this topic with a link to it. in the meanwhile i uploaded a couple of pics to tide you over.

it was good overall, but abit disappointing cos some manufacturers werent there link the big names such as porsche, mercedes, bmw, audi - i found out its cos they don't wanna do two shows a year and had already done the melbourne show in march "too expensive"...ffs. there was a audi R8 out the front though so that was ok.

P1000879.JPG

P1000956.JPG

P1000957.JPG

ZSHARE LINK <- click there for a RAR archive with all 111 photos i took :thumbsup:

Edited by WRX22B1998

Lol those are the exact same manufacturers that didn't show up in London when I went, my topic is probably still around here somewhere. And yes, despite Audi not being there, they had an R8 out randomly.

Cool pics though. You know you really should have uploaded the .rar file to ImageLodge. It automatically creates an image gallery and gives you bbcode to post in forums. Simple as. ;)

you think i didnt look at that option XD

thing is, the rar file is 200mb...just pics

i made a split archive (4 x ~50MB) but i didnt know if that would work to upload it, so i would have to get around 50mb of pictures and upload 4 archives. meh lol, il do that afta. 256K upload speed doesnt help lol, especially when parents are whinging for you to get off pc :P

yeah audi R8 was out the front for breast cancer charity or somethin...

they had a gemballa avalanche (2nd pic) so fk porsche lol. at least there was a koenigsegg ccx! that car is cool. there was pagani zonda there too, but im sure people have seen lots of pics of those already :)

Edited by WRX22B1998