GTA sa cops backup

awkook

hmm good q

i dont know how successful/unsuccessful this would be, but if you type in the recruit anyone code. then just pull a cop out of the car/off bike and recruit em. :) has to be up there as one of the funniest thing i've seen in san andreas (cop helping shoot another cop) lolz

but targeting them might give you a wanted level, so if you put the never wanted that should solve your prob or just TURNDOWNTHEHEAT when needed.

good luck

hmm good q

i dont know how successful/unsuccessful this would be, but if you type in the recruit anyone code. then just pull a cop out of the car/off bike and recruit em. :) has to be up there as one of the funniest thing i've seen in san andreas (cop helping shoot another cop) lolz

but targeting them might give you a wanted level, so if you put the never wanted that should solve your prob or just TURNDOWNTHEHEAT when needed.

good luck

Easier to type ASNAEB

hmm good q

good luck

Easier to type ASNAEB

what cheat is that?

BTW great ideas everyone

^ yeah i suppose its easier to type, but...turn down the heat is easy to remember, for those people that dont have cheats printed off next to them :P

i think the cheat he wrote does the same as turndowntheheat (wanted level set to 0). im sure modifying main.scm you would be able to achieve this lol. when u do the recruit anyone code, if i were you i wouldnt do the rocket version. cos then a dumb ped will be recruited by you, be next to you, see a person two metres away and fire the rpg heheh. the other version they just have a regular handgun.

also if your struggling with vigilante and dont wanna use a tank / hunter (cos its too easy) then do the "full weapon aim while driving" code. and get yourself lots of SMG ammo, hang out the window and blast those fools heheh

Technically, I made the beta mission for Tenpenny Stories and you are backed up by two cops Hernandez and Pulanski. The trick is making them grove so I could recruit them. I am still working on the mod but now I am doing some research into this guy's blowjob script. Which I believe could be key if used to target any model on the street (cops too) and use them as backup support. Not that targeting people for BJ's isn't funny as Hell but we have our priorities.

This is code from my mod:

0395: clear_area 1 at 1535.743 -1678.094 13.09914 radius 50.0 
023C: load_special_actor 'PULASKI' as 2 
023C: load_special_actor 'HERN' as 3
Model.Load(#COPBIKE)
Model.Load(#COPCARLA)
Model.Load(#DESERT_EAGLE)
Model.Load(#COLT45)
038B: load_requested_models 
//Check for Models Loading
:MISSN_01_110
if or
not Model.Available(#COPBIKE)
not Model.Available(#COPCARLA)
not Model.Available(#DESERT_EAGLE)
not Model.Available(#COLT45)
823D:   not special_actor 2 loaded 
823D:   not special_actor 3 loaded 
else_jump @MISSN_01_120 
wait 0 
jump @MISSN_01_110 
//Setup Bike Car and Peds
:MISSN_01_120

0674: set_car_model #COPCARLA numberplate "_CRASH_"
13@ = Car.Create(#COPCARLA,  1535.743, -1678.094, 13.09914)
14@ = Car.Create(#COPBIKE, 1535.743, -1665.094, 13.09914)
Car.SetImmunities(13@, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) 
Car.Angle(13@) = 0					   //Headed North
Car.DoorStatus(13@, 0)				   //No locked doors
053F: set_car 13@ tires_vulnerability 0  //No popped tries
//Define and place Pendelbury 6 is COP if you do this he will be a cop after the mission is done.
//If you have stars on you he will kill you.
15@ = Actor.Create(6, #LAPD1, 1541.156, -1674.0, 13.552)
Actor.Health(15@) = 200
Actor.Angle(15@) = 180.0
//This creates a red marker over his head and a radar blip.
0187: 90@ = create_marker_above_actor 15@
07E0: set_marker 90@ type_to 0
0165: set_marker 90@ color_to 0 
05BF: AS_actor 15@ look_at_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 15000 ms 
//Define and place Pukaski 8 is GROVE after the mission is over you can recruit him by using fist and doing the G+target
16@ = Actor.Create(8, #SPECIAL02, 1541.9, -1674.352, 13.552)
Actor.Health(16@) = 1500
Actor.Angle(16@) = 130.0
039E: set_actor 16@ locked 1 while_in_car 
0526: set_actor 16@ stay_in_car 1 
05BF: AS_actor 16@ look_at_actor 15@ 2500 ms 
//Define and place Hernandez 8 is GROVE same here after the mission the actor is grove street gang.
17@ = Actor.Create(8, #SPECIAL03, 1542.0, -1675.2, 13.552)
Actor.Health(17@) = 1500
Actor.Angle(17@) = 45.0 
039E: set_actor 17@ locked 1 while_in_car 
0526: set_actor 17@ stay_in_car 1
0746: set_acquaintance 0 of_actors_pedtype 8 to_actors_pedtype 24 // see ped.dat 
0746: set_acquaintance 0 of_actors_pedtype 24 to_actors_pedtype 8 // see ped.dat
//Tenpenny believes he is like Dirty Harry or Shaft and he carries a Desert Eagle with 170 ammo. 
01B2: give_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR weapon 24 ammo 170
01B2: give_actor 16@ weapon 22 ammo 170
01B2: give_actor 17@ weapon 22 ammo 170

The new script I am working with, right now it grab the ped closest to CJ and the camera does the cinematic zooms and pans and the ped runs right over and services CJ. I am studying it and going to remove the camera panning and zooming and instead of running animation it will alter the ped so it becomes fire support. If you grab a street hood or a woman they are given a gun (colt) and they act as your defender (deputy). Once I get it working I will be sure to post that here.

JAB B)