First Contact: October 14th 2008

Scott.

I have seen this prediction all across the internet recently. I first saw it posted on the David Icke forum, I found this very interesting so I decided to google it, it came up with a lot of videos from Youtube.

This is the first one it has thrown up.

The person who predicted this to happen is a physic Blossom Goodchild.

She says that a 2000 mile round ship will appear in the southern hemisphere on the 14th october and will stay visible for 3 days.

She also talks about Project Bluebeam, which she believes is a project by NASA which is going to be used to brainwash us all.

I will write more about it soon here.

But for now discuss.

Watch this space.

Edited by Scott.

Checklist for Tuesday:

Play Saints Row 2 all day and night nonstop.

Download DMX's "Walk With Me Now" and "You'll Fly With Me Later" albums.

Blow bigass spaceship out of the sky with Annihilator rocket launcher with hardcore (and for some reason Gospel) rap blaring.

Edited by L-RiC

All phycics are lieing, they just trick you for money. I'm all for aliens being real, I do belive they are, but next tuesday - Whatever. And NASA Trying to brain wash us, well, they already have *I MEAN > NASA DID NOT BRAINWASH ME, IT WAS ALL A LIE.* (in a droning voice)

Any way: My plan for Teusday:

7:00 am: Get Up

7:10 am: Get ready for school

7:30 am: Go to school

1:00 pm: Sneak out of school

2:00 pm: Get aboard the mother-ship

2:10 pm: Become the first human to have contact wish an alien (Well if you forget all the people who hav met Gordon Brown :clapping: )

2:20 pm: Sell aliens all world Nuke Locations

2:30 pm: Give location of White House and Pentagon

2:40 pm: Sit back and watch earth be destroyed

4:00 pm: Try to avoid aliens who want do an Autopsy of a human

Ha Ha suckers!

...ehhh...I'd be pretty surprised if this actually happened. I'm not too sure how NASA would brain wash us, but you never know what kind of technology they have.

I think there's a 0.000000000001% chance of this actually happening.

Yes you would be suprised. NASA DO brainwash us * I mean, no they dont. I didnt say that, Im not the one on trial here* (in a droning voice)

...ehhh...I'd be pretty surprised if this actually happened. I'm not too sure how NASA would brain wash us, but you never know what kind of technology they have.

I think there's a 0.000000000001% chance of this actually happening.

Yes you would be suprised. NASA DO brainwash us * I mean, no they dont. I didnt say that, Im not the one on trial here* (in a droning voice)

Your sarcasm is getting old...and pretty lame.

LOL, well if this does actually happen, I'll be ready with my new camcorder. :lolbounce:

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the brainwash part.

Still, it gives me a good excuse to sit around naked & clean my gun. :thumbsup:

Its my friend.

Can be so easily misinterpreted :hurrhurr: , Please don't shoot me for my sarcasm.

And is posting your plans for 14th the new IN thing?

But id the aliens killed us all, why bother filming it. Noone can watch it... lol

Well if they do come...why do you think they'd kill us?

I doubt it would be for resources because if they're so technologically advanced that they could get here...don't you think their resources would be the most basic things that we don't even think of using? Material that is found everywhere in the universe.

I have read that they don't want to kill us. They will come in peace and assist our Earth. It is said that they are getting worried about our nuclear capabilities. Someone even said they are coming to share technology because they are way more advanced than us.

It probably won't happen, but if it does, imagine the media!