xehanort44

"just business" mission error need super help

this is a MAJOR problem ive been having for a few weeks cuz my pc game has been messing up big time first i pass most mission till the monster truck one then my file gets erased so i start again now im on the "just business" mission and the part where you get on the motorcycle with big smoke and he stops where 2 cars are supposed to be arent there anymore so i dont have anything to shoot at and smoke doesnt make the bike go and it stays like that forever.

i have used mods but i took the off and re-installed gta i dont have a clue whats going on please help :bashhead::pissedred:

Maybe try to do the mission a couple of times.

Or maybe the cars are just invisible?

umm this si like the 90th time ive tried to do the mission and arent there supposed to be some russian outside thier cars shooting at me..and thier not there either i shoot and nothing idk whats going on and does anybody have a save file with the los santos mission done or the san fierro ones i can have? and i have v.2 and downgraded it to v.1 so either one can work i guess

Edited by xehanort44

Don't Worry I have passed this mission and i'm attaching it to this topic download it and be happy :coolthumbup:

hey i have another problem if i download saved game files and put the im the gta user filess and load it my game crashes WTF? >.<

I remember I had this problem but when I changed up my display settings, it worked fine. Do you experience lag in-game?

hell yeah dude i set my quality to low because it barely laggs with low and yeah but ive always had the low qual maybe its the other thingy ill try it thnx alot

I have a problem with the same mission! Except I get a game crash when my car goes into the red zone to start the mission video after you got downtown!