Stuck after Bomb's Away

Arno

Hi

I recently did the "Bomb's Away" mission for the Haitians and I now find myself without anything to be doing in-game. There are no mission symbols on my map, other than the V but that seems to be referring to the money I can collect at my mansion. Is there anyone I should go to, to trigger a new mission or a phonecall or whatever? Please help me.

Ok first, buy the Press place and beat all of Earnest Kelly's missions. You MUST DO THAT. Then you have to do most, but not all of the following to unlock the final two missions of Vice City:

-Buy Pole Position Club, and go into the back room with the uglyass dancer, and wait there watching the dancer until 600 dollars are gone, and the mission is complete, this helps you in the long run.

-Buy Sunshine autos and go to the bottom floor where the garages are. Complete the list of cars on the wall by bringing the appropriate cars there. If you do the first list, the asset is done and you dont need to do more, but complete the other lists and you get three bonus cars.

-Buy The Malibu Club and do the missions there

-Buy the Boatyard and do the Checkpoint Charlie mission on the Squallo.

-Buy Kaufman Cabs, then do the Cab missions

That should do it. Eventually, you'll get a phone call giving you a new mission at the Printing Press, it is called Cap the Collectors, and after that, you'll get the final mission of Vice City, called Keep Your Friends Close...

Have Fun.