need MAIN.scm file for my gta sa v.2 script folder

xehanort44

It's illegal to share files such as the MAIN.SCM file.

Sorry dude.

Umm... No it isn't... It's illegal to share the exe and dll files used to crack the game. Although, it was legal to make an exe that showed your coords in the bottom corner...

So, no... It isn't illegal, that's what billions of people do when they share modded main.scm's for download.

It's illegal to share files such as the MAIN.SCM file.

Sorry dude.

Umm... No it isn't... It's illegal to share the exe and dll files used to crack the game. Although, it was legal to make an exe that showed your coords in the bottom corner...

So, no... It isn't illegal, that's what billions of people do when they share modded main.scm's for download.

I was referring to the original SCM file when I said that.

Even if it is legal (and I'm sure it isn't) to share the original SCM file, TGTAP wouldn't allow it, as the original could be used to complete the missing parts (if any) of a No-CD crack.

Even if it is legal (and I'm sure it isn't) to share the original SCM file, TGTAP wouldn't allow it, as the original could be used to complete the missing parts (if any) of a No-CD crack.

No it cant... CD cracks use the dll files and the exe file only. Not that I know much about it :P

No it cant... CD cracks use the dll files and the exe file only. Not that I know much about it :P

So why are you arguing with some guy who probably knows a little bit more on the subject than you do?

I'm going to leave now, this topic is basically useless now.

So why are you arguing with some guy who probably knows a little bit more on the subject than you do?

Try to notice a joke when you see it :P

Back on topic...

Sorry xehanort44, I haven't got version 2 so I cant really help you but ask around some other places. They might have a backup file ;)

I would've helped you out too, if I had version two. And to Angry Gorilla: Stop being such a wuss. I doubt you know anything about cracks for these games. There are at least 100 cracks for San Andreas, and the main.scm is NOT going to help anyone make a no-CD crack. Main.SCM is only a container of information, not something that checks if the CD is in the tray.

Everthing is illegal so stop breathing, it is against the law.

Do you do everything people tell you to do?

Baaa Baaa :whistle:

But for real xehanort44 ... there are 44 of them? Well Mr. Xehanort44 when you reinstall you GTA SA just choose a different directory to install the programs. Then copy your original main.scm back to the fuked up one. You can run both copies of SA on the same HD without much issue I have 2 copies:

M:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Modded

and

M:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

All you need is about 9GB of drive space and you keep one clean if it happens again.

And please don't come back and tell us the sad story about how your dog ate the disks. :R*: