67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win Tommy V or CJ?

• Tommy V
    • Carl J

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy, CJ is just a little pussy gangsta. I don't want to hear shit like "But CJ can recruit gang members!", or "CJ has better weapons/fighting skills". These things do not belong to CJ, but the game CJ is in. If they were to switch spots Tommy would have all of those.

Yup, plus CJ was always getting pushed around, even by his own family and friends.

Why are ya'll dissin' Carl? He's WAY better than Tommy. Carl can have more muscle than tommy, he has ALOT of people to have his back if he did start to lose, and he has more health than him. Even if he is a badass that ain't gonna mean squat once CJ gets his people. I mean he has Sweet and all of Grove Street, The Traids, And Ceasers gang to back him up. Who does Tommy have Mitch Bakers people and Ken's people(Mafia).

Why are ya'll dissin' Carl? He's WAY better than Tommy. Carl can have more muscle than tommy, he has ALOT of people to have his back if he did start to lose, and he has more health than him. Even if he is a badass that ain't gonna mean squat once CJ gets his people. I mean he has Sweet and all of Grove Street, The Traids, And Ceasers gang to back him up. Who does Tommy have Mitch Bakers people and Ken's people(Mafia).

autctually, Ceasar'sgang attack you ;)

don't forget the cubans, love fist, and his own gang too

Didn't I just finish saying don't use things like muscle as an argument? Because that is not CJ, it's the game. If Tommy was in SA he would have all that cool stuff, too. If you want to talk about that, how about talking about how CJ HAS to eat or he'll die. Tommy could go forever without eating.

autctually, Ceasar'sgang attack you ;)

Ceasers gang doesn't attack you they arev the ones in blue in San Fierro.

• 2 weeks later...
I think carl jhonson would win in any sort of battle .

Such a sad day to see something like THIS posted.

I vote CJ. CJ is the best.! I like gangsters!

Yes, we already know you like idiots.

God damn San Andreas and it's fuckin' gangsta' theme. It has corrupted the GTA-fan base. Now most of the fans are stupid little gangstas. WHY ROCKSTAR!? WHYY!!!? :nope: