Alien in IV?

Dude, I have been looking to see if aliens are in GTA SA for a while: THEY AREN'T!

I mean, being in the desert and all, rockstar might have pulled it off in SA, but I just don't see it happening in GTA IV. If you know what I mean, I'm saying that it doesnt have the same feel. Besides, I have come to the conclusion that even if in the very unlikely event, that there are aliens in a GTA game, they wont do anything. They would probably just be a black silohete that disapered when you got near. Why would R* spend so much time making somthing that most people will never find. As for UFOs, Mabee, but again, NOT A BIG THING - NO ANIMATION, probably wont count as a real interactable Object. So before anyone becomes ingrosed in GTA IV Alien hunting, JUST QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD - WHO WANTS TO END UP BEING SOME NOOB WHO SITS AT THE COMPUTER FOR MONTHS, SO THEY CAN DOCUMENT WHAT THEY NEVER FOUND.

Also, while we are here - The Video of SA, where the UFO flys infront of him while on fire. OFFICIAL BUSTED. He has gotton the Large UFO Mod, but replaced the Rustler instead.

Also, while we are here - The Video of SA, where the UFO flys infront of him while on fire. OFFICIAL BUSTED. He has gotton the Large UFO Mod, but replaced the Rustler instead.

LOL... It'd be much better to replace a police chopper. The light makes it like the light that drops down and makes you accend into the ship...

There are however some sound files that may suggest an army attacking some UFO ships but I believe there is probably some other explanation for this.

Rockstar will probably never put bigfoot, ufo's or anything into the game now. Because people already say that there are in SA. I think any ideas about adding this as a lil easter egg or for the lulz will have gone now since Rockstar are the type to prank only when we don't expect it... Thanks Jerks! You ruined the chance of us actually having UFO's, Leatherface or bigfoot... Fuckers!!!

Oh well... I'm just waiting for a GTA mod made by Rockstar that looks like the best thing ever but is, in reality the craziest mod ever making wierd, random shit happen like funny deaths or maybe even obvious subliminal messaging... I'd expect a big sign saying "BUY XBOX!" with the subtitle "Cause we have a contract with Microsoft" xD

Rockstar will probably never put bigfoot, ufo's or anything into the game now. Because people already say that there are in SA. I think any ideas about adding this as a lil easter egg or for the lulz will have gone now since Rockstar are the type to prank only when we don't expect it... Thanks Jerks! You ruined the chance of us actually having UFO's, Leatherface or bigfoot... Fuckers!!!

When they make GTA V then, why dont thwy make it so at the start you are in a police convoy, and are attacked by aliens - No-One would expact that would they...lol :tongue:

There is an alien in GTA IV. If you look the central parks pond in right direction it looks like small alien with is mouth open and not the alien from Alien movies. Heres a link to the video its the first thing they show on it.

Edited by Wezqu

There is an alien in GTA IV. If you look the central parks pond in right direction it looks like small alien with is mouth open and not the alien from Alien movies. Heres a link to the video its the first thing they show on it.

No, it doesn't. That video is terrible. Apparently when the helicopter loses it's tail and starts spinning out of control, that's a glitch!?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok people. Just so I can clarify this a little, he did say that he thinks it might have just been a San Andreas video. Anyone who's not a total moron realizes that it's almost impossible to take any of these SA videos seriously because of mods. I'm sure my friend realizes that. And I'm not on any myth hunts either. Those are just a waste of time. I was only asking a simple question because I have enough of a life that I'm never the first person to figure out a myth or easter egg in any games. I was just hoping some lifeless noob would come to save the day and tell me some weird thing that makes an alien appear out of nowhere. :hurrhurr: I love this emoticon. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...