My band...

Connor

you guys play good... although my buddies here maybe play a little better, imo. (but they play emo songs... <_<)

although i don't know much about guitars or any instrument, but i think my mates would say you play fine.

don't mind my opinion, i dunno much about these stuffs, its just my personal opinion. :lol:

maybe, you can post more samples of your songs because i believe you play better

You wouldn't believe how we recorded that song. :P

But we're writing a song, so check back, I already have the riffs done, just working on a guitar solo.

I could probably do all that wanky guitar shit your mates would do, but it's just not my thing. :P

Tell or no sex 4 u.

And keep it up, write some of your own tunes, looking forward to that shit.

You wouldn't believe how we recorded that song. :P

But we're writing a song, so check back, I already have the riffs done, just working on a guitar solo.

I could probably do all that wanky guitar shit your mates would do, but it's just not my thing. :P

cool, my mates are just starting to compose their own songs too... i know two bands in my school which were actually my classmates. Actually, some of my classmates are going to the gig in which my other mates' band will perform... i won't go there because i'm not an emo.

Yeah, i'm looking forward for more songs from your band. And goodluck to you guys  :hurrhurr:

• 1 month later...