San Andreas now available for download on Xbox Originals

Chris

IPB ImageFollowing on from last week's announcement, GTA: San Andreas is now available for download through the Xbox Originals service on the Xbox Live Marketplace, priced at 1200 points - currently equal to £10.20 (or $15 USD).

Originally announced for North America only, the download is actually available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.

awesome!, have u downloaded it? is there any emulation problems?

I haven't. I already own the PS2 and PC versions so there's no point. I don't do too much gaming anymore, and when I do it's with new games that are coming out in the next 2 months.

I can at least personally confirm it is available in the UK.

-.- read

I meant what about the other countries? And that alot of things were available only in America. Like the sweepstakes and stuff...

I'm just about to update the post with a list of countries this is available in.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I hope the download becomes avaliable to Australia.

Sorry, but it isn't.

The download on the Xbox Live Marketplace has been here since 2008. Not new news, probably for you if you haven't seen it before. If you have any people who sell Xbox games your luck is there. But there probably will be 2nd hand and scratched *ooch*