2 members online

Umm..

Do we need a topic on this?

Not really. Just wanted to know why there was only me and Bronco on. :blink:

Because no one else was on.

What type of question is that?

LOL.

My opinion on the matter is that there really isn't much to talk about....I mean, it's a GTA forum and there really isn't much GTA stuff to talk about right now...CW doesn't seem to be making many people excited and most us have probably finished GTA 4 by now so there isn't anything left to discuss.

Things should pick up in November when the PC version is released, except most of the decent semi-active people will still be the same or even gone by then. Instead we'll have an influx of modders, which is good and bad at the same time.

This site is eating through bandwidth like a whore and I think we're now pushing out over 2 terabytes of data every single month now, 50-80GB a day really, which is a lot - considering we're not even the most popular site out there!

That figure is just gonna go up and up, but so is our popularity. Every time a PC release occurs our population increases due to modders joining, and the fact that there's just a huge amount of people that love modding games.

Things should pick up in November when the PC version is released, except most of the decent semi-active people will still be the same or even gone by then. Instead we'll have an influx of modders, which is good and bad at the same time.

This site is eating through bandwidth like a whore and I think we're now pushing out over 2 terabytes of data every single month now, 50-80GB a day really, which is a lot - considering we're not even the most popular site out there!

That figure is just gonna go up and up, but so is our popularity. Every time a PC release occurs our population increases due to modders joining, and the fact that there's just a huge amount of people that love modding games.

Yeah. I totally agree with you on that. ;)