White CJ

no1Flazh

So, the first skin i made was a little kickstart for me to start skin modding..

.. and i was happy with the skin, except.. it was too standard..

.... it was like, black just turned white.. plain and simple

OK!

... now that i kinda explained my reasons for making an update on the old skin here are some screenshots of the current look.

updated1zk8.th.jpgthpix.gif -Clothed> updated2wd2.th.jpgthpix.gif

updated3wj1.th.jpgthpix.gif -Clothed> updated4hw4.th.jpgthpix.gif

updated5ht9.th.jpgthpix.gif <---------> updated6zy5.th.jpgthpix.gif

updated8qf8.th.jpgthpix.gif <------------> Made a "eyeliner" tattoo.

.. let me have some feedback on my work and remember, constructive criticism !

Thanks in advance, flazh

<DOWNLOAD>

Edited by no1Flazh

I have no idea about skinning in san andreas.

In vice city i remember that there was an accessible bitmap file.

I even photoshoped my own face on it. But SA didn't have a bitmap file.

Guess it's much more complicated with this. And you have even changed his face expression.

Is it a downloadable mod?

Wow. Its a good mod, but its not the first white CJ - There must be at least 100 mods of this already. Also, why would you want CJ to be white - The whole game is partly around CJ being black, with the LA gangs back in the '90s and everything - Its hard to explain

My brother was saying, his excuse for never finishing the game (storyline) or even playing the game that much, is he has a "problem" with the stereotype blacks and he wanted the protagonist to be a white gangster. But now that GTA 4 is that way his excuse now is he just doesn't care much for GTA.... :thumbsdown:

Basically people have their reasons behind making any mod. Think about it. You don't like the way a car looks so you go looking for one you do like. It is the same with the characters. I am not calling my brother a racist, in fact he believes that the news media is responsible for most of the "evil" in the world. Just because you prefer to alter the main character in the game doesn't make you abnormal. In fact, I would really like to see CJ as the Preditor and all the cops as Aliens. >.<

How about this we make all the police females and all the criminals male? Am I being sexist? I don't think so.

JAB B)

I have no idea about skinning in san andreas.

In vice city i remember that there was an accessible bitmap file.

I even photoshoped my own face on it. But SA didn't have a bitmap file.

Guess it's much more complicated with this. And you have even changed his face expression.

Is it a downloadable mod?

Yeah, i think it's a bit more complicated than it used to be.

For the BITMAP pictures you need TXD Workshop to extract the BITMAP or TGA image from the .TXD files (in gta3.IMG or player.IMG)

And, yes it's now downloadable.

<DOWNLOAD>

Wow. Its a good mod, but its not the first white CJ - There must be at least 100 mods of this already. Also, why would you want CJ to be white - The whole game is partly around CJ being black, with the LA gangs back in the '90s and everything - Its hard to explain

Yeah i know, but basically i think the reasons as to why i changed it is because i cannot relate much to the black history and if i were to play it

i would like to look at something.. familiar ;)

And i think a secondary reason would be... i changed it because i could...

Also... tbh... i never played the storymode :o *slaps myself*

How about this we make all the police females and all the criminals male? Am I being sexist? I don't think so.

JAB B)

Hell yeah, that would be so sweet :w00t: BRILLIANT!! :hurrhurr:

Edited by no1Flazh