Xbox 360 Or PS3

Scott.

Enjoy your RRoD

and hope you have fun with your fat heavy controller.

And i hope the loud fan noise doesnt piss you off too much.

And you better not quit your job or you wont be able to play online

fanboy, by the circumstances of his money, 360 would be better, and ps3 controllers are too small for my hands soo..., and i have have enjoyed my 'this game cannot be played [80010514] on my ps3

He really is a fanboy isn't he? Sounds like you had a very bad experience with your PS3 Claude! I've never had any problems with my PS3, unlucky about yours.

I don't really find the 360 controller big, I think it's just that people are used to the size and layout of the PS controller so it feels different to them. I'm used to the PS3 controller and I do admit I thought that it was big at the time, but now I think about it I believe it was just because I wasn't used to holding it in my hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Another sort of mini-bump. What consoles did you own in the past - a Playstation or Xbox? If you owned an Xbox, I understand why you're getting a 360, but PS3 is probably the better option, long term. Realistically, if you think about it, the 360 will probably be around for another 2 years and then a better one will come out, whereas the PS3 could be around for another 5 years or more. I know Xbox has more exclusives because of Bill Gates, but I'd honestly get a PS3, or wait for the next Xbox. Besides, the Xbox needs a new storage format, DVD isn't really big enough, and because of that, PS3 titles are being hampered due to the lack of space on the 360. If the Xbox had Blu-Ray, there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Another sort of mini-bump. What consoles did you own in the past - a Playstation or Xbox? If you owned an Xbox, I understand why you're getting a 360, but PS3 is probably the better option, long term. Realistically, if you think about it, the 360 will probably be around for another 2 years and then a better one will come out, whereas the PS3 could be around for another 5 years or more. I know Xbox has more exclusives because of Bill Gates, but I'd honestly get a PS3, or wait for the next Xbox. Besides, the Xbox needs a new storage format, DVD isn't really big enough, and because of that, PS3 titles are being hampered due to the lack of space on the 360. If the Xbox had Blu-Ray, there wouldn't be a problem at all.

He has a point, but not much point in discussing this anymore. Seems like Woozie made his decision already.

Seriously, a suggestion:

If you want GTA IV, forget the PS3. Remember when they had to "reduce" graphism because the PS3 was slow? That's it and in some places it's still slow. Choose the XBox 360 for better graphics and gameplay, and this is NOT fanboyism, just my opinion!

Nevermind, you already got the console.

Edited by Spider-Vice

best-buy-doorbuster-1.jpg

why god why! lol. so unfair. $400 there , 700 here. :( lol.

+1 to that. thats the main reason i dont really like xbox controller, just is really awkward at first from using ps1,2,3 controls, (cos really not much has changed since PS1 dualshock, design wise).

lol about the paperweight comment, if its "overbuilt" then what does that mean? too good? if its a paperweight, it means it cant do anything except...hold paper down. thats what you could use a RRoD'd 360 for. And claude as for you, that's just random luck...that's never happened to anyone i know except once

and he was tryin to load a ISO off a external HD, so it's sorta expected it might not work

• 1 month later...