The Downloading and Gaming Site

Shadow_Warrior

Wow you really are pushing your luck actually, I've just been browsing your downloads and it seems you are just hotlinking the majority of downloads on this site, some of which are exclusive, like my 100% checklists.

You better remove them now before my host and I take action against you, not only are you stealing our bandwidth, you also never asked my permission to have the mods, which infringes our copyright, it also infringes EVERY SINGLE mod copyright where the mod author asks for him to be contacted first before a website hosts it.

:thumbsdown:

You have the same IP as Shadow Warrior, don't act like your someone else on the team.

And NO, you can't have our downloads on there, remove them ALL.

I now have coded a hotlinking script into my pafiledb, so none of the links work anyway you idiot. Go on, try and download one of our downloads from your site, you just get an error page.

Dooon't fuuuck wiith Chriiiss. I'm telling you. You won't win. Chris is an uber 1337 ninja guy like me.

I'm guessing you're a "gangtsa", right? Thinking you can have whatever you want and put whatever you find on your site? God I hate people like you. Come up with your own shit for once. Instead of stealing other peoples shit. Stuff these people work hard to create, get, and keep running.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but it sure as hell makes you feel more superior. Chris, can I take out my PHAK? Professional Hackers Assualt Kit. I could take down your stuff from his site if he doesn't.

You wont need a kit, he's using PHP Nuke. The easiest CMS in the world to hack, by 'script kiddies' anyway.

skynetz.xcelwebmedia.com is the URL.

To further add to the put-down of his site, check out the statistics, he's averaging around 150 page views a day, but on March 28th over 50000 page views were generated, all to look as if they were more popular?

Fuck off, you have the same IP, that's three accounts now, actually fuck it. your banned off the entire server, you're a complete prick and waste of life if you ask me.

Your site is a worthless piece of shit and is using PHPNuke which makes it even worse.

I also know the person from GTAireland, it doesn't make a difference. I'm not exactly a fan of his either, with his blatant ripping off of paragraphs from several of my GTAFour pages, which he has simply reworded, and poorly I may add. Complete with various spelling errors which I didn't make on my page.

Shadow Warrior, you sir, are a twat.