Welcome To Earth

Deji

Welcome To Earth

GTAG Productions - GTAG.ipbfree.com

An Alien race gets a bit of a suprise when attempting to take over Earth.

Just a funny lil thing that I made with free time. My first attempt at something like this. Comments are appreciated, haters aren't... Sorry for the lil speech roughness. At least you cant hear my bro and sis in the background eh? Part two is coming soon...

Its starts off good but then the maker ruined it in the second half - 4/10

Did I? It wasn't meant to be serious in the first place. Maybe I should've started it off in a funnier way or something... Thanks for the comment though, helps for future productions :)

How did you find it 'Ruined'? (Just so I can improve)

The second part is gunna be based on how the aliens fit in on earth... Badly :) The jokes there should be better and pretty relative to GTA too :)

I meant by ruined just because of the starting bit. You made it seem all serious, like somthing from the X-Files, and then the second half became apparent it was supposed to be funny, like a scetch from Monty Pythons Flying Circus. I also think you need to work on the speed, because it is not very constant. I loved that gag though - We have your king! Lol, was it Elvis, I couldnt tell.

Just so I know, hoe did you get the Copter UFO to work with you, and hover where you wanted it to?

Just so I know, hoe did you get the Copter UFO to work with you, and hover where you wanted it to?

I was controlling it the whole time ;) I replaced the Police Maverick for the light that I wanted and used a low gravity thing to get myself to start floating up. The UFO going up at the same time was just a lil camera trick and luck with the gravity :D

I loved that gag though - We have your king! Lol, was it Elvis, I couldnt tell.

:D Quite a random thought at the moment. I had a choice between an actual king from long ago, Rick Astley or Vanillla Ice :P

You made it seem all serious, like somthing from the X-Files, and then the second half became apparent it was supposed to be funny, like a scetch from Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

Yea, the next one should be starting a bit less seriously... The first scene was mainly added for storyline purposes and so I could see how good I could make an abduction look :P

Very Cool, I watched through the whole movie. I cant believe only you can complete a long difficult movie. Was your PC slow when you did this Deji?

What made you think it'd be slow? The only videos I take when it is slow are of mods I've made and they're usually because I have MEd, Sanny Builder, Firefox and FRAPS open... Plus on my previous ones I had recorded at the wrong framerate xO

But nah, my computer was fine with it :) I recorded at the proper 25 FPS and rendered at 24 FPS... This wasn't that difficult to make really. In fact I think installing the mods for it and then uninstalling them when I finished to record the next thing I was workin on is more difficult :P Just make a lil story, record some shots, record voice clips and start editing :)

• 1 month later...