how much do u smoke per day?

claude-5

depends on person, but theres no denying its bad.

you cant just say cos your grandparents didnt, nobody will cos 1 thats BS (that nobody will) etc

to actually answer the question...uhhh...LOL i dunno. but its not like its a small deal. sure maybe cocaine / heroin etc is worse, but smoking is LEGAL (if your over 18) and not really expensive like illegal drugs (dont start telling me prices, i dont wanna know lol) and ummm yeah. its legal, its advertised (not in aus, but it IS advertised eg in F1...ferrari is sponsored by Marlboro IIRC)

ummm yeah. LOL at the advertisement, that would defnitely work. UNLIKE the little finger thing "noone thinks big of you", that was sh!t. everyones like "gay ad"..but you rememebr it..so it works? right? LOL. thats what my parents said...that'd be right i hear you say heh.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 per year, or 0.002 per day.

XD, if u keep that up, that will change, trust me, i used to smoke like that but it increased :(

Not necessarily. You can't say someone will start to smoke more. I smoke more now than I use to, but it hasn't increased in the past half year or so((I've only been smoking for a little over a year)).

What does it feel like to smoke?

Depends on the cigarette. The ones we currently have are a little harsh, but they do have a nice buzz to them. And they taste good, so we aren't complaining((about the bite, at least..... The price...... >.<)).

It feels like you're killing yourself for $5 a day.

Enjoy your lung cancer and early death.

Heh, maybe you should actually find out how much someone is smoking before throwing out numbers. Our packs((one pack....)) cost 5-6 dollars each((that's 20 cigarettes, a quarter a cigarette)).... And we probably spend about 6 dollars a WEEK on cigarettes.

I find it fucking pathetic. It's a waste of money and I honestly think every single person that has ever smoked before, started smoking because of peer pressure. There’s no other reason why someone would start.

Wonderful way to show ignorance. There are plenty of reasons. Stress, watching your parents((that isn't peer-pressure, that's role-models)), or of course the classic curiosity... There are plenty of other things that are pointless wastes of money but no one seems to be bitching about them. Diet pills, and lawyers, for instance.

The money that you spend on cigarettes in a lifetime could go to other things, anyway theres going to be some graphics images on cigarettes now anyway so lets hope that people stop smoking because of that, although the warning signs having worked on cigarettes.

The money you spend on clothes in a lifetime could go to other things. The money you spend on McDonalds, lottery tickets, cars, gas for that matter, VIDEO GAMES, magazines, pointless medications, etc. etc.... Could go to other things. Really, what was your point?

For the record, I smoke 1-3 cigarettes a day. Depends on my mood, and what we're doing((we usually like having one in the car, it's nice)). And cancer doesn't scare me. There are various ways to prevent cancer. Marijuana and modified tobacco leaves, for instance. Sometimes I smoke more when I'm smoking pot, but that's just because cigarettes hella boost your high, which makes it last longer, which conserves your expensive marijuana.

To be honest I think its all about life choices. Who are we to judge if someone smokes, if you don't smoke well done but do you need to be judgmental to those who do. I found it sad that adoption services are trying to ban people who smoke from fostering children. You can have people who will abuse that child but they slip into the fostering network, but may seem perfect on paper: non smokers and non drinkers living in a lovely home. Smokers face alot of judgment from what they do, I can not see why? Isn't up to them what they do with their bodies. I wonder what happened to freedom to be honest. In England it seems as if our freedom is counting for less and less each day. if you do not smoke well done but why not leave smokers alone.

I find it fucking pathetic. It's a waste of money and I honestly think every single person that has ever smoked before, started smoking because of peer pressure. There’s no other reason why someone would start.

Wonderful way to show ignorance. There are plenty of reasons. Stress, watching your parents((that isn't peer-pressure, that's role-models)), or of course the classic curiosity... There are plenty of other things that are pointless wastes of money but no one seems to be bitching about them. Diet pills, and lawyers, for instance.

Thanks for calling my opinion ignorance.

It doesn't make any sense to start smoking because of stress. That's why people continue to smoke, not a reason to start.

I consider role models under the same category as peer-pressure, but I guess next time I'll try to explain my opinion with a little more detail.

Haven't you ever heard of the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat." Jeez...

I'll be more than happy to bitch about diet pills and lawyers, but there wasn't a topic about them and I don't make topics to bitch...I bitch in other people's topics.

Wow, I pointed out the flaw in that post, and then you quote it for emphasis?

Five dollars a week.... And cancer is preventable, even by smokers.

So where's your argument now?

The best prevention is to not smoke at all. It's wasted money to be honest... But, so is buying new games for the wii/360/ps3.

Wow, I pointed out the flaw in that post, and then you quote it for emphasis?

Five dollars a week.... And cancer is preventable, even by smokers.

So where's your argument now?

The best prevention is to not smoke at all. It's wasted money to be honest... But, so is buying new games for the wii/360/ps3.

Well video games don't kill you.

To be honest I think its all about life choices. Who are we to judge if someone smokes, if you don't smoke well done but do you need to be judgmental to those who do. I found it sad that adoption services are trying to ban people who smoke from fostering children. You can have people who will abuse that child but they slip into the fostering network, but may seem perfect on paper: non smokers and non drinkers living in a lovely home. Smokers face alot of judgment from what they do, I can not see why? Isn't up to them what they do with their bodies. I wonder what happened to freedom to be honest. In England it seems as if our freedom is counting for less and less each day. if you do not smoke well done but why not leave smokers alone.

spot f*cking on, m8

The money that you spend on cigarettes in a lifetime could go to other things, anyway theres going to be some graphics images on cigarettes now anyway so lets hope that people stop smoking because of that, although the warning signs having worked on cigarettes.

The money you spend on clothes in a lifetime could go to other things. The money you spend on McDonalds, lottery tickets, cars, gas for that matter, VIDEO GAMES, magazines, pointless medications, etc. etc.... Could go to other things. Really, what was your point?

My point is that whats the point of spending on something that is killing you whereas you can spend it on other things.

Cigarettes are not neccessities, other things are. People who say cigarettes are for stree relief can get other things that do not harm you and still relieve you from stress.

Heh, maybe you should actually find out how much someone is smoking before throwing out numbers. Our packs((one pack....)) cost 5-6 dollars each((that's 20 cigarettes, a quarter a cigarette)).... And we probably spend about 6 dollars a WEEK on cigarettes.

I assumed an average of a pack a day, a lot of people I know smoke about that much. The frequency is irrelevant, you're still killing yourself and increasing the chance of future health problems when you do it.

Weed is another story, it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be, but it CAN be detrimental to your health. Not that I smoke weed.

Yea, some people start smoking, then spend the rest of their life trying to quit...

I'll not be smoking. I've been offered by some kids though which was weird... They're smoking at 12!? Stupid...

or they are not trying to quit, and people are constantly at them 2 quit, but they dont want to, when my friend wanted 2 quit, he just stopped, YOU have to want to, not ur friends or family YOU, otherwise, its not gonna happen

I don't smoke, never have, never will. My Grandpa died from it and I never got to meet him. Sucks.

My husband smokes.....around 5 or 6 cigs per day but he doesn't smoke the whole cigarette because he's trying to quit.

yeah, he doesn't smoke the whole cig cuz it gets harder at the near of the filter. Probably because all the nicotine and tar is gathered there.

Edited by Lonewᶲlf

I started smoking mainly because all my friends had started (don't give me any of this "because it's cool" bullshit). After the summer I hadn't smoked in a long time and I found myself actually getting addicted to them after my 1st in one month. I would have 1 every day after school and maybe 6 or more every day of the weekend. I managed to convince myself to stop (might of been easier because I was young) and now 3 weeks after, I had one because a friend of mine offered me. It actually didn't feel good or taste good. Was quite surprised and put it out after about half-way. Also started working out again, yay!

Edited by FallenClyro