how much do u smoke per day?

claude-5

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mind is a VERY powerful tool. You can kill addictions if you truly want to. Sure, you'll probably still feel the withdrawals, but you can kill those, too((if your will-power is strong enough)).

Lol, my will power must be very low. I've stopped 3 times, and its lasted a maximum of 6 days. Always end up back at square one somehow. :P

We've been out of cigs for almost a week now. Not really bothering us. Sometimes I wish we had one.

Keep me posted on this. I'd be interested if you're able to stay off them. I'm also interested in what you'll do first: Have a cigarette, or (god forbid) go on a homicidal killing spree. Either would be nice.

Right now im coming down. I got stoned earlier and now im feeling settled and relaxed and my stomach still tingles, so im still normal.

Anyway went 3 days without weed. Dont know why im posting but it relates kind of.

Ugh, I used to smoke a bit of weed in high school. The smell of it makes me gag now. Also, there is one smell I will never forget, the smell of bong water on my trousers. Ewwww!

Gaming is actually a really good way to try and cut down if you smoke, you'll get so into the game you won't be tempted to smoke. At least it worked for me and now I'm fine! In the end, games will save the world. ;)

No. Not if you're truly addicted. A kid we use to hang out with will pause a game every 5-10 minutes to have a cig. He's HEAVY into Halo, moderately into Rock Band, and mildly into GTA. Yet.... He has to have a cig religiously every 5-10 minutes. I've never seen him go more than 20 minutes without one unless he was sleeping.

HOWEVER.... I do not believe much in addictions. Or, at least, addictions controlling people. If you didn't want to be addicted to something... You wouldn't be addicted.

I suppose your right, worked for me though but I wasn't really HEAVILY into it when I stopped. I'll have one now and then though if I'm stressed.

One of my friends from college use to smoke, he actually quitted just recently, saying that the cigarettes he brought didn't taste too nice. :lol: If he brought some good one's, he would still be smoking, and of course, stink. :P I've also seen a few guys in my class smoke weed, their eye's literally turn red, haha. They couldn't even stare at the computer monitor when we were in class because of how much they took. At some point, one thing that's most funny is when they got bummed out completely from taking alot.

From my experience of watching people take it, not the best thing to take, especially when you're going to be starring at computer screen for 1 hour.

Your mind is a VERY powerful tool. You can kill addictions if you truly want to. Sure, you'll probably still feel the withdrawals, but you can kill those, too((if your will-power is strong enough)).

Lol, my will power must be very low. I've stopped 3 times, and its lasted a maximum of 6 days. Always end up back at square one somehow. :P

We've been out of cigs for almost a week now. Not really bothering us. Sometimes I wish we had one.

Keep me posted on this. I'd be interested if you're able to stay off them. I'm also interested in what you'll do first: Have a cigarette, or (god forbid) go on a homicidal killing spree. Either would be nice.

She should be getting her check tomorrow, and then we'll buy more. I love Djarum Blacks. They just taste so damn delicious.

Right now im coming down. I got stoned earlier and now im feeling settled and relaxed and my stomach still tingles, so im still normal.

Anyway went 3 days without weed. Dont know why im posting but it relates kind of.

Ugh, I used to smoke a bit of weed in high school. The smell of it makes me gag now. Also, there is one smell I will never forget, the smell of bong water on my trousers. Ewwww!

Bong water is disgusting. I had video of someone drinking bong Mt dew. We have a bong that has had water in it for months..... It's gross.

From my experience of watching people take it, not the best thing to take, especially when you're going to be starring at computer screen for 1 hour.

Depends on what's on the screen. :bleh:

Bong water is disgusting. I had video of someone drinking bong Mt dew. We have a bong that has had water in it for months..... It's gross.

Depends on what's on the screen. :bleh:

Haha my friend has a video of my other friend doing that too. It was hilarious he bet him that if he could drink it all without throwing up or letting any out he would buy him an eighth and he almost did it. But ended up gagging a bit of it back up, pretty disgusting but hilarious cause everyone was ripped.

Lol, I second that opinion. :hurrhurr:

Edited by Artur

Well it's not really non smokers it's more like those puritanical anti smoke non smoker faggots. They get on my nerves. My father once told me that if I wanted to smoke, to do it (my father smokes) he said I'd regret it by the time I was a fat 40 year old with his lungs all fucked up (like he is). But he told me never to listen to one of those anti smoke guys.

Will a cigarrete really kill the mood for someone? Maybe they should look around and see the pollution everywhere and shit like that.

Ok my turn. I do smoke cigarettes, I smoke them everyday, I like to. It calmes me down. If you don't smoke then don't start to, and yea I started smoking cigarettes when I was 13, because of peer preasure. I was young and dumb, I'm 18 now and I haven't quit. I smoke about a pack or more a day. And for the weed, I was smoking weed when i was 13 also, I quit for 3 months about a year ago and then I started back smoking and now I quit like 3 days ago again to get a job, but I will probably start back smoking weed after I get a job. And how much weed I smoked a day...well let's just say that I spent a shit load of money on it and it isn't cheap where I live.