Are YOU Celebrating Halloween?

Deji

I probably won't be celebrating halloween... Perhaps the best fun I could have was setting up my hose as the kids walk down the street with their candy collection bags :D... But there's nothing really special about Halloween. I barely even remember why we celebrate it! Guess it is fun to get free niceties... But my birthday will be soon so who cares about the kids? :P

NO. We don't because we don't really celebrate it, although there are some communities (particularly the rich communities) that celebrate it. I never celebrated halloween since i was born.

We have an occasion here called "Todos Los Santos" or All Souls Day, in which families go to cemeteries and pray for the dead. My family don't celebrate it either because the place where our dead relatives are buried is too far away, but instead we just light a candle for a day and don't make much noise (like playing music or what)

Yeah, as you get older as well, it becomes less special.

Yeah. It also gets a bit greedy, you get enough food to feed a family-of-2 for about a week (Of course if your unhealthy and live on sweets, chocolates, fruits and nuts)

Nothing really gets egged up her except the odd case of some snobby cow -- Tart across the road in my case -- who pisses the neighbours off getting her windows covered in egg slime and shell.

Our family just closed up our 3rd annual Halloween house. My brother and I hang black plastic curtains up inside the living room 15 x 15 ft (about 5 x 5 m) and form a small maze. Blacklights and spooky sounds, a fog machine, witches head in a clear globe and some other decorations. Then Mom waits in the kitchen with a treat, while Vincent and Dad trade off being the tour guides. I kind of played PS2 in my brother's room upstairs most of the day until it was time to tear down.

November 1st is the "Day of the Dead" where people visit the graves. My brother will have to take his "communication equipment" (spirit board) with him. But he claims the dead are too busy tomorrow with everyone going to see them. :huh:

JAB B)

Happy Halloween!!