Womens Rights

Deji

"Man flu" Says it all really.

Also I would like to see a man squeeze something the size of melon out of his arse and not complain <_<

I would like to see a woman doing it without complaining aswell :P

I've seen woman carpenters who are better than a lot of male ones. A lot of times in jobs like this they use team work for lifting heavy objects, and if there is no one around to help a someone who may not be able to lift the object alone, there is plenty of work around that needs to be done until someone is free to help.

But when a woman is denied a generally male job she wants because she physically can't do the job due to things such as size, strength, endurance, safety issues etc. and cries foul and sexism, that to me is wrong. If there is a safety issue involved and employing them would put that person and others in danger, then they have no right to complain. Yes it may sting a bit not getting that job you want, but it's better to deny someone a job so that others or the person wanting the job can avoid being seriously injured.

This doesn't just apply to women, it can apply to everyone, but this was bringing up the sexism card.

I think that is true, I hate people sueing whatever they want because its sexist, racist etc. I think the one that annoyed me the most was a lesbian soldier who sued because she was sexually harassed and got the most ridiculus amount for hurt feelings. When soldiers who have lost limbs got half the amount she did, to me that is ridiculus.

Hahaha with Elvis I dont think the peanut butter bananna sandwich helped either.

I think it has shown we have better pain thresh hold, generally. but you do get some stupid woman who cry over a paper cut, they do need to toughen up.

Errr that has nothing to do with pain thresh hold.

But people saying are weak, I would love to see how men would cope with child birth. :hurrhurr:

I think we'd be able to "cope" with child birth if we had vaginas...but then we'd be considered female...or a transsexual. So we could never really prove that. That’s sort of a low blow move if you ask me.

Women should be able to have a chance at any job they want, but I think if they get denied the job they'll think it's sexiest instead of them being unqualified. So it might cause more problems, but I'm not too sure.

the discussions you two..or three are having, just hilarious to see like "id love to see a man give birth" etc.

i have to agree sorta what was said above about women suing cos of really dumb reasons and claiming its womens rights...

as for the fat thing, lol, well, i said to my sister once and she almost exploded. "IM FAT! IM FAT! WHAT!" then i got the lecture of a lifetime :P

It only stretches to 10cm, thats still pretty small to squeeze a baby out of. Alot of pain but hey we deal with out as we are not weak, also remember we wax alot. I saw a show with a man bitching how his eyebrows hurt for two days after. Come on waxing hardly hurts.

So you're using one guy as "proof". That's like when females say "all men are pigs" just because of the douchebags they manage to attract.

Being a female is not as great as some may think.

Guys have no idea what women go through when it comes to the ever annoying period. It fucking HURTS. First off, you get a "two week warning" that consists of annoying, painful cramps. Then, when your due date arrives, you bleed half to death while still getting cramps, headaches, backaches, stomach aches, mood swings, some people even puke......You retain water so you're all bloated. Your clothes are tighter, your face is fatter, your stomach hangs out. You get that from 3-7 days, every single month, until you hit menopause. Once you hit menopause, you get cold sweats, hot flashes, dizzy, etc. etc. etc.

Just think about that. Most females hit puberty by the age of 10 (now it may be younger. Mine hit at the age of 10 and that was 15 years ago) and you go for about 50-60 something years and then you get menopause until you die. Not only that but you have to go through the pain of childbirth and the uncomfortable pap smear, where some stranger gets to poke your vag with tools and fingers, not to mention the ol' mammogram, where your boobs get squished in a machine.

Seriously, I'm not all about "girl power" and shit but guys need to respect the garbage we go through. It's not easy being a female and it's rather painful.

Guys have no idea what women go through when it comes to the ever annoying period. It fucking HURTS. First off, you get a "two week warning" that consists of annoying, painful cramps.

At least you get a warning. I never get any warnings for constipation cramps. Those hurt like a bitch.

Then, when your due date arrives, you bleed half to death while still getting cramps, headaches, backaches, stomach aches, mood swings, some people even puke......You retain water so you're all bloated. Your clothes are tighter, your face is fatter, your stomach hangs out. You get that from 3-7 days, every single month, until you hit menopause. Once you hit menopause, you get cold sweats, hot flashes, dizzy, etc. etc. etc.

...You bleed half to death...? Are you exaggerating, because I never heard of a women dieing from their period. If every month women bleed half to death from that then there would constantly be women dieing from it.

Just think about that. Most females hit puberty by the age of 10 (now it may be younger. Mine hit at the age of 10 and that was 15 years ago) and you go for about 50-60 something years and then you get menopause until you die. Not only that but you have to go through the pain of childbirth and the uncomfortable pap smear, where some stranger gets to poke your vag with tools and fingers, not to mention the ol' mammogram, where your boobs get squished in a machine.

Seriously, I'm not all about "girl power" and shit but guys need to respect the garbage we go through. It's not easy being a female and it's rather painful.

Don't get me wrong, I respect women with the whole child birth thing, but not for going through periods every month.

Now I know you weren't the one that mentioned this, but if women have such a great "pain thresh hold", then I don't see why women are always complaining about having their periods.

Women say shit like "You don't know what we go through". Yeah, no shit, but we can't change that and we'll never know what women go through exactly and we don't really like hearing women bitching. We can't do anything about it...so why bitch at us?

By the way...why the hell are we talking about periods? Womens rights?

Guys have no idea what women go through when it comes to the ever annoying period. It fucking HURTS. First off, you get a "two week warning" that consists of annoying, painful cramps.

At least you get a warning. I never get any warnings for constipation cramps. Those hurt like a bitch.

I think she wasn't exactly calling it a warning, she was hinting towards how long the duration of a period is... Or was I the only one who spotted the quotation marks.

Then, when your due date arrives, you bleed half to death while still getting cramps, headaches, backaches, stomach aches, mood swings, some people even puke......You retain water so you're all bloated. Your clothes are tighter, your face is fatter, your stomach hangs out. You get that from 3-7 days, every single month, until you hit menopause. Once you hit menopause, you get cold sweats, hot flashes, dizzy, etc. etc. etc.

...You bleed half to death...? Are you exaggerating, because I never heard of a women dieing from their period. If every month women bleed half to death from that then there would constantly be women dieing from it.

If you really couldn't tell, then yes, she actually doesn't die from bleeding. Like above, she was hinting towards the fact that you bleed A FUCKING LOT and it sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I respect women with the whole child birth thing, but not for going through periods every month.

Now I know you weren't the one that mentioned this, but if women have such a great "pain thresh hold", then I don't see why women are always complaining about having their periods.

Women say shit like "You don't know what we go through". Yeah, no shit, but we can't change that and we'll never know what women go through exactly and we don't really like hearing women bitching. We can't do anything about it...so why bitch at us?

By the way...why the hell are we talking about periods? Womens rights?

They complain about it, because it sucks. Why wouldn't they complain, I would. Everyone complains about other stuff that sucks. About women saying, "You don't know what we go through".... why must you generalize women into that. Why not say some, or most, or whatever it actually is? Because most women usually don't even bring that up unless someone is saying being a women is easy, but if they actually are saying it just because, then shit. Fuck em'. Ever thought why they bitch about that just cuz? Because they probably are bitches. No need to generalize a whole sex because of some though. There's people everywhere man, it's near impossible to generalize anything. We're all different.

Oh and we're talking about periods and not women's rights because this is the first time a topic has even gone offtopic.

Yellow Jacket has summed up a true reason why its hard when the dreaded period comes along, they are awful and so painful. I would be basically crippled for a week because my back would get so bad and painful. I would lie on the sofa for a week not being able to do anything because of the pain. Constipation cramps are nothing comapred to that.

We are all allowed to complain about something, men complain when the dreaded man flu comes along. What is funny though is my Mum thought my Dad had man flu as he usually did, but he actually had chicken pox.

We cant generalise an entire gender, but it doesnt seem like you dont have much respect women much, as when any girl comes here and posts you constantly flame them and tell them their wrong. Lets face it you will never know what its like to be a woman but its not fair to make it sound like we have an easy ride and just bitch.

Harwood, please tell me you really aren't that dumb and didn't actually take the bleeding to death line seriously....wait, too late.

I'm saying that in the nicest way possible. I'm a blunt person, don't freak out and yell U R A BITCH LOLOLOL. I just get to the point and, frankly, you're being an ignorant ass in this thread.

In my opinion, from what you say in this thread, you seem to have feminine issues. You act as if everything a woman goes through is just one big "get over it" type of thing. I would love for you to be a female for one week on the rag so you could understand what it is like. I would also like you to spend 9 months as a pregnant woman so you can understand the hardships of being pregnant and finally giving birth.

I don't give a shit if you like women or not but respect for what a female goes through is well deserved so while you sit there with your lame constipation cramps once in a while, we'll continue to live from the age of 10 until we die going through a load of bullshit each and every single month.

Thank you, Nate. The fact that you are a male and understand what Rainbow and I are saying makes you AWESOME.

Drop the flaming shit, Harwood. If you can't handle a conversation without trying to be an asshole, stay out the thread. This can easily be a serious, civil conversation and I'm pretty sure flaming me would be your worst decision ever. Been there, done that, owned them. Grow up.

I was kidding :(. I know this is in Serious Chat, shouldn't of, won't do it again.

The rules apply to everyone \/ :P

I'd like to step in on Harwood Butcher and the sarcasm, the name of the forum section is called Serious Chat, I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't use all the sarcasm you claim to.

Thanks,

-Sky

Harwood, please tell me you really aren't that dumb and didn't actually take the bleeding to death line seriously....wait, too late.

r u cawing me stoopid? :blink:

I'm saying that in the nicest way possible.

Oh, ok. :awesome:

I'm a blunt person, don't freak out and yell U R A BITCH LOLOLOL. I just get to the point and, frankly, you're being an ignorant ass in this thread.

Uhh, well thank you... :unsure:

In my opinion, from what you say in this thread, you seem to have feminine issues. You act as if everything a woman goes through is just one big "get over it" type of thing. I would love for you to be a female for one week on the rag so you could understand what it is like. I would also like you to spend 9 months as a pregnant woman so you can understand the hardships of being pregnant and finally giving birth.

You don't think I'd like that? I just don't want to go through a sex change to try and prove a point.

It's not that I don't care that you have to go through all that shit, but I just don't like hearing about it(Yes, I know I don't have to read this topic, but it's too late for that now isn't it)

People keep trying to prove that women could do all this shit...and I don't doubt that they can, but if you're saying shit like "I would be basically crippled for a week because my back would get so bad and painful.", how could you do these hard labor jobs if you're out for a week every month?

You think I'm against women, but I'm not. I just don't like when genders or races single each other out. WE'RE ALL HUMAN. We all try to get along in our lives and we all, mostly, have the same issues. So why go through all this bullshit trying to figure out who has it tougher and who should be treated better because of what nature or the past gave them.

I don't give a shit if you like women or not but respect for what a female goes through is well deserved so while you sit there with your lame constipation cramps once in a while, we'll continue to live from the age of 10 until we die going through a load of bullshit each and every single month.

Again, why should we respect a natural thing that you have to go through? I respect women going through child birth because they choose to do it, 90% of the time, and it's furthering our existance. Yeah, periods hurt and that sucks, but that's no reason to respect it.