Shall I get GTA Vice City Stories?

Bulletproofboy

I played it 2 years ago, briefly, forgot what it was like lol

I only have GTA 2(aint played since 2003) GTA 3(played today) GTA Vice city(played today) and GTA Advance(2004 last played) , gta iv l

I want a really good GTA Game for psp.

so the question is

LCS vs VCS

whats beter

Edited by Bulletproofboy

I liked VCS better, half cause of I really like the setting (Vice City) and the other half cos ummm. I never had LCS on psp, but i did get on ps2. vice city stories is good cos of the missions (fun) and the empire building thing (fun) and...helicopters and planes and shit... :)

if you havent played both, play both. I think that you should play both, then make your own choice. You could probably pick em both up for psp for like $60 or whatever...

I would get em on PSP though, on PS2 it looks dodgy (graphics look average) and theres no multiplayer.

• 1 month later...
if you are getting one ask yourself, is GTA III better than vice city or is vice city cooler? if you prefer GTA III, buy LCS but if it is vice city then buy VCS

i prefer VCS though because the gameplay is more fun

Not really. I prefer GTA3 to Vice City but Vice City Stories to Liberty City Stories.

if you are getting one ask yourself, is GTA III better than vice city or is vice city cooler? if you prefer GTA III, buy LCS but if it is vice city then buy VCS

i prefer VCS though because the gameplay is more fun

Not really. I prefer GTA3 to Vice City but Vice City Stories to Liberty City Stories.

well, it was my opinion. i was comparing it from the story, you know, if you liked GTA III then you would enjoy the prequel and so is vice city

not everybody has the same opinion, obviously :rolleyes:

Have PS2 versions of LCS & VCS.

LCS has incomplete buildings as you were never intended to have access to a heli.

VCS graphics are horrid, (I think they used the PSP) graphics instead of at least upgrading to the original VC.

That's the worst I can say, both have good gameplay & are just plain fun. VCS has extra content on the PS2 & both

games were $20 US at release, they should be really cheap now worth the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...