So....... do you still play it?

fatalgamer

Ok, so it's 6 months later. It hardly seems like GTA IV has been out for a half year. So do anyone of you still play it? Do you still play the single player? How many times have you beat the story? Do you only play for the online? Do you still realize the greatness of this game? Has it lost it's luster? If your not playing this game, then what are you playing? I played this game almost every day up until a week ago. I still play the single player. I still love this game. I never thought this was possible, to still like a game as much as the day I bought it. God, I can't wait till the Episodic Content comes out. Anyone hear anything else on the Episodic Content yet?

Don't own it atm, but many of my friends play it, and they said they absolutley hate it :S.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I know what you mean. I got my buddy to buy it, after a week of me convincing him. He was less than enthused. He plays it and likes some parts but, because its not all gang related and homies and tag spraying, he doesn't like it that much. Sadly I've noticed there isn't as many people playing online as there used to be. That is why I asked you guys also, well partly. I need someone to play with damn it! Nobody plays team carjack any more. I loved that shit. The only thing I can even find a game on is team death match. I'm so disappointed. Not at the game... just in general. Also this thread isn't as epic or booming as I thought it would be. FUCK!!.... heres to episodic content, please come soon.

all the time on my 360, not really my ps3, cuz of dlc, going for achievements, fuck trophies cuz thier rip-offs of 360 achievements, and i jump out of helis mid flight over algonquin thats fun hehe, try it, its entertaining, if you dont know the cheat its 359-555-0100, it will keep you going till the dlc, trust me :)

also fatalgamer, is GH:WT any good, is my dear judy still on there :( cuz i wont play it if shes not

Edited by claude-5

Ok, so it's 6 months later. It hardly seems like GTA IV has been out for a half year. So do anyone of you still play it? Do you still play the single player? How many times have you beat the story? Do you only play for the online? Do you still realize the greatness of this game? Has it lost it's luster? If your not playing this game, then what are you playing? I played this game almost every day up until a week ago. I still play the single player. I still love this game. I never thought this was possible, to still like a game as much as the day I bought it. God, I can't wait till the Episodic Content comes out. Anyone hear anything else on the Episodic Content yet?

Why wouldn't I play it? GTA IV will be an historical game for the World, I can't believe if any person gets it to the trash!

my big brother trade it with his friend for assassin's creed, but it's just for a while. i miss it already but that's fine, because to be honest the game i miss the most is Vice City. it was the atmosphere that made me want to play again and again.

but GTA IV is the second game i miss. i hope after i finish assassin's creed it's going to come back to me.

episodic content..., it sounds pretty cool but doesn't the PC version have a LOT of modders that'll make the game even more fun? even R* can't beat that.

Edited by Denny Crane!

all the time on my 360, not really my ps3, cuz of dlc, going for achievements, fuck trophies cuz thier rip-offs of 360 achievements, and i jump out of helis mid flight over algonquin thats fun hehe, try it, its entertaining, if you dont know the cheat its 359-555-0100, it will keep you going till the dlc, trust me :)

also fatalgamer, is GH:WT any good, is my dear judy still on there :( cuz i wont play it if shes not

I like GH: WT. Put it this way, if you liked the others you'll like this one. More of the same goodness with drums and a mic. Yes you rocker hotty Judy Nails is still there.

Why wouldn't I play it? GTA IV will be an historical game for the World, I can't believe if any person gets it to the trash!

I totally feel you on that. I think the same way. This game made history I THINK..... some may and probably do disagree with you and I but, yeah.

P.S. I'm sorry if this reply is coming a little late guys. I've been BUSY!!

Edited by fatalgamer

i havent played gta 4 in a while, it got boring a couple of days after i beat it, about the second week it was out. online play was kind of cool, but as far as im concerned, R* really screwed up on it this time around. maybe if they make a new one, ill rent it first, and depending on how good it is then, i might buy it. 4 wasnt worth the price.

san andreas was and still is the best of the series. i played that for about 3 years straight withought getting bored of it. :P

Yes you rocker hotty Judy Nails is still there.

fucking yay, ima buy that game next week wivout guitar cuz i got 1 :lolbounce:

screw singing and drums, im good wiv guitar and pad,

im getting 1979 by smashing pumpkins as DLC too :)

yea world tour is definitly better than gh3, i kind of like it better than rockband too. i only have a ps2, and all of the features (with the exception of dlc and online play ) are there. i like how all the rockband instruments are compatible, saved me from buying the whole set with gh's shitty drums.

I played IV at my friends house on his XBox, fucking still amazing. I'm hoping to get it soon for PS3 or 360 whenever the time comes for me to buy one, but it may not happen now since PC version is going to be released soon. I have always loved the physics in their, especially ways to kill Niko and other people around him. Plus, when PC version is out, I'm definitely gonna get it. I have enough time to check through my system and see if it works. So hopefully I'll be playing this wonderful, complex game you know by the words GTA IV. :D