fuck you all

servers

Guy, you know how much security you'd need to keep people from hacking it? And on top of that you wouldn't be able to find the hacker to fine him. Trust me, I'm not an idiot, I'd hide all my important information.

PHP Nuke, according to Chris, is easy to hack. Actually, have we even been hacked since we got rid of it((you did use PHP Nuke before, right, Chris?))

Guy, you know how much security you'd need to keep people from hacking it? And on top of that you wouldn't be able to find the hacker to fine him. Trust me, I'm not an idiot, I'd hide all my important information.

PHP Nuke, according to Chris, is easy to hack. Actually, have we even been hacked since we got rid of it((you did use PHP Nuke before, right, Chris?))

Chris used it, not only that, is the fact that your decent hacker can break into a PHP Nuke system in under thirty seconds.

Chris used it, not only that, is the fact that your decent hacker can break into a PHP Nuke system in under thirty seconds.

Haha, that's absolutely hilarious. He claims he removed all of the copyrighted stuff, though.